Help! Need A Volunteer

Hi,

I was goofin around earlier today on my website and next thing I noticed my background image went all haywire! I dont know what I did but whatever it was absolutely screwed up my background pic and now all I see is a "Image Hosted By Angelfire" pic, This is a really big problem for me and am asking for any kind souls out there to do me a favor and check out My Site for me and post what you saw here. I would be grateful of your assistance, Thank you!

-MoJo

[ 05-30-2001: Message edited by: MoJo ]

Thanks for helpin me out Panther. Well, at least thats good, now all I have to figure out is how to make it so I can see the background as well (hmmm). It is really hard to make out the words without it since the font is white...any suggestions on how to overcome this obstacle of mine (tried rebooting and deleting temp files and loading up the site again, problem is still there)? TIA.

-Mo

With Netscape 4.75 the dark background image of Shermans comes up along with your white text, so it looks as you intended it.

Which browser do you use ? Have you performed any updates to it lately ? Have you tried opening up this page from the link you've provided here to see if it makes any difference ?

In the source code of the page: background="images/armor_70.jpg" might cause some sort of problem depending on how you access the page (that is a wild guess however).

Well, on the same day I was trying to use the background image as the background image for a bravenet.com forum. All was great until I remembered that I can't post images from Angelfire to other sites/servers (or something like that) and the forum displayed the same image I see on my site now, the "Image Hosted By Angelfire" pic.

Im using MSN Explorer 6.0 and have just reinstalled it and loaded the site but the Image is not there. So I've decided to create a new one once I get a chance (Background that is). Thanks for all the help guys, I really appreciate it.

-MoJo

Thanks Gunner, I had to put the black background there to see if I could get rid of that stupid "Image Hosted By Angelfire" pic in the background (Which only I could see). Anyway I tossed a new pic up there and all is well for now. Thanks guys.

-MoJo