Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Diamond Stealth III S540 Extreme, Problems

Has anyone had any success or problems using the Diamond Stealth III S540 Extreme graphics board with 32 meg? It has the S3 Savage4 Extreme controller. My CM screen will lock up within 1 to 20 minutes of play. The mouse keeps moving but clicking on any of the game controls does nothing. Also the ambient sound continues to work. I have to do 2 CNTL-ALT-DEL to restart my computer, ESC will not take me back to Windows ME and the Task Manager does not come up. I realize that this is an older board. Schrullenhaft has been very helpfull and offered many suggestions. I have tried them all. For the details see the other topic that I have posted, "Game Freezes". I am thinking that I will have to try a different graphics board. If anyone has any ideas please let me know, thanks.