Strange OPS problem

I've tried a number of times to play the OPS 'Descent on Maleme' & 'Assault on Leros' but the former makes it to the end of the blue bar remaining on black screen and the latter about halfway to first bar and freezes also.

I'm using an iMac G4 700mhz/512mb ram/32mb Nvidia GeForce2 MX and I have a some questions below also if you'd be kind enough to answer for me please:-

1) I have recently patched CMAK to 1.03 and could this be a factor in preventing me from playing the OPS mentioned?

2) Is it possible for OPS/Scenarios to become corrupted for whatever reason?

3) Would I need to reinstall CMAK?

4) What would you recommend or suggest I do?

I did notice in the briefing for both OPS that the Author recommends a powerful PC, however I'm able to run 'Totensontag' and also 'To the Volga' which are both huge and would have thought my CPU would be able to handle 'Descent on Maleme' & 'Assault on Leros' OPS also, although this is obviously not the case and has me slightly perplexed.

Try giving the CMAK application more memory by 'Apple i' and clicking in the memory allocation. Try cutting down on running any other programs in the background and switch off virtual memory in the system control panel

i.e. Was 85000kb > 125000kb

Originally posted by Wicky:

Try giving the CMAK application more memory by 'Apple i' and clicking in the memory allocation. Try cutting down on running any other programs in the background and switch off virtual memory in the system control panel

i.e. Was 85000kb > 125000kb

I checked memory allocation and sure enough that seems to have changed since I patched CMAK to 1.03 and I now have increased as you recommend but I still can't run the OPS.

Perhaps I'll need to reinstall the game?

Originally posted by Wicky:

Before you reinstall can you run any other less ambitious Ops?

Plus can you open the problem ops in the scenario map editor?

Redownload the op files from source and give them another whirl?

All other Ops that I've played thus far in AK/BB seem fine and I can open the problem Ops in the editor without any problem.

The Ops are not available to download from Scenario Depot (AFIK) and that would mean I have no other option but to reinstall, unless you care to send me a copy of both to test?

If not, don't worry I'll just reinstall.