New ATI Mobility drivers w/fog table support???

As info, just went to IBM.com and downloaded the latest (4/15) ATI Mobility 128 drivers for the A2x series (I have an IBM A21p). After install, went into display driver options, DirectX tab, and noticed the addition of "Table Fog Support" which is checked by default. Thrilled beyond words, I went to load up CM. Lo and behold...nothing. Nada. Nyet.

So what's the story? I have the internal weather options cranked to max. Is there something else I need to be doing?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peckham:

So what's the story? I have the internal weather options cranked to max. Is there something else I need to be doing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, buy an Nvidia-based card. ATI cards are good for video editing and TV-out, but not much good for anything else.

Guest ckoharik

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peckham:

Yes sir, that's what I'm doing. I have a Dell Inspiron 1 GHz laptop with a Geforce 2 Go card and 32 MB DDR-RAM on its way in the mail as we speak. ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I mention that I hate you! In the nicest possible way of course. :D I'm still thinking of selling my Inspiron 5000e and getting a new laptop but I want to see if they'll release the 64MB GF Go first.