Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The clock is ticking but PL Wont be hosting the Peng Challenge Thread....

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

YEE-HAAR! It's POSSE time folks! Less run th' pathyloogical varmint CLEAN OUTTA GNOMESVILLE!!

W00t!

Oops..... Ah mean .. <BIG>SOD OFF!!!</BIG>

AJ

So, when you cracked up, went around the bend, became barking mad, or whatever colorful term you may use...was it a painfully slow process or did it just come on like gangbusters?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

YEE-HAAR! It's POSSE time folks! Less run th' pathyloogical varmint CLEAN OUTTA GNOMESVILLE!!

W00t!

Oops..... Ah mean .. <BIG>SOD OFF!!!</BIG>

AJ

So, when you cracked up, went around the bend, became barking mad, or whatever colorful term you may use...was it a painfully slow process or did it just come on like gangbusters?</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

At least Mace's mother still loves him.

That'll change when they fix her cataracts.

Which is more than can be said for you there Michaelangelo.
why would I be bothered that Mace's mother doesn't still love me?

As long as she did at the time I can rest easy!

Right then, caught up on the MBT finally (desperate work lad, desperate work, luckily I remembered that I could just breeze on by anything by the Australians and I'd be missing nothing). Still AWFULLY busy but had to drop in to say a couple of things:

A couple of things

Thank you.

I notice that Dame YK2 saved us from the evil fate of another Panzer Leader hosted thread. Well Done Emma even if it DOES violate one of the rules that only Knights may host threads, but in this case the cause of RIGHT was served so all is forgiven. I knew you'd be worried sick.

I also note with extreme displeasure that people are responding to Poo-Poo Bare! Let's remember the rules now, no email address, no general location, NO RESPONSES! Yes, yes he HAS "LA" listed for location but note you ... it could be Los Angeles OR ... it could be Louisiana and we all know that means ... Frenchmen who couldn't make it in France! Do we want THAT sort around here? Come to think on it do we want Los Angelinos around here either?

Off to work, I MAY be back for the weekend.

Joe