Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Pacific Mod screenshots

Here are two of the 6 screenshots for the Pacific mod. I have started this mod as the last of the four theater mods I wanted to do. I still have much to do but as you can see it is going great.

The trees are from Tanks A Lot. I am getting invaluable help from Japanzer in Japan, David Singer in Oregon, and Wild Bill, will we all know him.

MikeT

new%20jungle%20Mar18%20pic%202.jpg

junglenew1.jpg

[ March 22, 2002, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: MikeT ]

Sand, sand, sand. I am interested on how that will turn out as well. Basically there will be two types of sand. The "standard" which is near the beach. But Iwo will have a dark grey/black sand.

My rough plan is to use the sand only at levels 0 and 1, near the water. From that point there is more foliage, grasses, etc.

Remember I am very limited in the terrain. I would prefer more freedom to design my own terrain but the game is the game.

Gyrene, would you be interested in working with me on the Pacific? I have some ideas for wood and concrete bunkers. You can contact me at desertcmt@attbi.com

MikeT

Originally posted by MikeT:

Sand, sand, sand. I am interested on how that will turn out as well. Basically there will be two types of sand. The "standard" which is near the beach. But Iwo will have a dark grey/black sand.

My rough plan is to use the sand only at levels 0 and 1, near the water. From that point there is more foliage, grasses, etc.

Remember I am very limited in the terrain. I would prefer more freedom to design my own terrain but the game is the game.

Gyrene, would you be interested in working with me on the Pacific? I have some ideas for wood and concrete bunkers. You can contact me at desertcmt@attbi.com

MikeT

Sure, I'll work with ya.

Gyrene