Dear Matt

Dear Matt,

I know you are feeling all high on the hog because there are people who have received CM:BB (not me of course) but shouldn't you guys put down the bottles of Dom for a minute and change the front page of Battle Front.com to say "CM:BB HAS SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It is only fit and proper to do so.

How about "is shipping"? That not only covers the CDV shipment that has gone, and the US shipment today, but it also covers future orders for the next few years.

That would give Matt less web-changing and more Dom drinking time. :D

(Although to be honest I can't see him doing champagne. More of a hard liquor guy I figure.)

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

Maybe with flashing lights around it also. That would look good.

Not me. I want mine to arrive in a stealth package so as not to tempt the postman. Decoys, however, are not a bad idea, especially if they are booby-trapped.

Michael</font>

ITS SHIPPING TODAY!

I hope that means my (pre-ordered ;) )copy went out on a truck today!

After all whats that $7 dollars (U.S.!) shipping and HANDLING for if my preorderd copy does not ship TODAY??!

smile.gif

the Real race is on now to who gets theirs first in the US then (Weeks later) in Canada.

My credit card has been charged and in Canadian dollars the total bill game to $84.00 BUCKS CND for a bloody video game!

it had better be GOOD! :D

So far the reviews from the German players are glowing in the extreme ! smile.gif

-tom w

[ September 20, 2002, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]