Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Demo Scenario.

Dear Friends:

I have not been able to find the new scenario (the extra) for CM Gold Demo. Everytime I attempt to download it, simply fails by indicating that the file does not exist. Can somebody send it to me or be kind enough to indicate where to find it.

Kind Regards,

email:rsolanoroca@hotmail.com

:eek:

Sorry, there are no additional scenarios for the Gold Demo. The BETA demo had an additional scenario (Reisburg), but since it is based on an older version than the Gold Demo it won't work. There are only two scenarios for the Gold Demo and no more are planned. BTS feels that two scenarios are enough to determine whether you would enjoy CM or not.

[ 06-15-2001: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]

Correction....Reisberg was one of the two original Beta scenarios, Chance Encounter was the additional third scenario. So in fact, rsolano, you HAVE the extra scenario.

Now the full game came with all three beta scenarios: Reisberg, Chance Encounter, and Last Defense. The one is doesn't come with is Valley of Trouble. So when you get the game, you might want to keep a copy of Valley of Trouble and just copy it into the Scenario folder once you get the game.