CMMOS and winterized vehicles

IIRC CMBB shipped with summer textures will whill still be used by default in winter until you add the correctly numbered (1 in front as per CMBO?) winter mods. With CMMOS I notice that there is an option to use winterized or return to summer. I've not yet downloaded the winter mods, still working on the summer stuff.

But, if you apply winter textures (which will load the winter mods the first time) and you then played two other games, one summer and one winter, will the game automatically load and play with the summer then winter vehicles respectively? I was just wondering if perhaps you fail to hit the 'revert to summer vehicles' for instance, whether you would get winter vehicles in summer etc?

[ December 15, 2002, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Apache ]

• 2 weeks later...

On a similar front - I suppose CMBB must automatically select the yellow Axis vehicles over the grey once the time is right so to speak. Once you have downloaded the whitewashed versions will it also select the w/w yellows over they grey in the same manner or will you have to use CMMOS to apply the correct mod?

Originally posted by Apache:

On a similar front - I suppose CMBB must automatically select the yellow Axis vehicles over the grey once the time is right so to speak. Once you have downloaded the whitewashed versions will it also select the w/w yellows over they grey in the same manner or will you have to use CMMOS to apply the correct mod?

Nope, CMBB handles the time-specific textures automatically.

Gordon