Tiger Tanks on TV Tonight

For all my fellow brits who are interested in the Tiger Tank, watch Ch 4 at 8pm tonight. The programme is called Battle Stations, and the write up is as follows:-

The story behind Hitler's superweapon the Tiger tank, which was designed to demoralise the Allies and blast the Nazis to victory. Using archive films, re-enactment and interviews with German Tiger veterans, the programme seeks to build an accurate picture of a machine regarded as one of the finest vehicles in the history of armoured warfare.

It's on for an hour, before Big Brother so boot out the wife and kids, and settle down for the evening :D

Good show, lots (and I mean LOTS)of inaccuracies, ranging from the initial date of action to the main armament (I can't remember all of them, but there were many - Typical History Channel fare) but it has some truly amazing video footage, that alone is well worth the wait. Tape it if you can, it is an excellent visual reference. Plus, you can laugh along at all the absurdities the narrator claims!