any word on an updated patch yet?

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

oh i dont know maybe the white ampoulet (sp?) or how about the models like the SU-76i using the Stug III model. there are other models i think that are going to be corrected.

Halftracks, PzI, siG33, there are many. Give them time, the longer it takes, the higher quality it will be. Rush things and you get sloppy work.

When it's doneâ„¢

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

Halftracks, PzI, siG33, there are many. Give them time, the longer it takes, the higher quality it will be. Rush things and you get sloppy work.

When it's doneâ„¢

Oh, I don't know if tigger is trying to rush anyone.

He has a perfectly valid question and he asked it in a nice way.

Maybe he just bought CMBB and he is wondering if he should download ver. 1.01 if 1.02 is about to come out.

Maybe has a slow internet connection and doesn't want to waste his time with a huge download when a new patch is coming out soon.

One thing for certain, he doesn't deserve to be scolded.

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

Thank god someone else has the ampoulet problem. I was beginning to curse my computer. Does anyone else have problems with wierd buzzing noises (in the game not with life in general :D )?

It's either your sound card, or a person talking on a wireless phone within 75-100 meters of your PC (depending on the MHZ of your PC). Does it cut in and out? If it is, it's your neighbor. :D

It's not the game.

[ December 30, 2002, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Terrapin ]

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

Thank god someone else has the ampoulet problem. I was beginning to curse my computer. Does anyone else have problems with wierd buzzing noises (in the game not with life in general :D )?

It's either your sound card, or a person talking on a wireless phone within 75-100 meters of your PC (depending on the MHZ of your PC). Does it cut in and out? If it is, it's your neighbor. :D

It's not the game.

Actually, it's your PC. Macs aren't affected.

tongue.gif:Dtongue.gif:Dtongue.gif