New CMAK UI mod

I started fiddling a few things to make them easier for me to see, next thing I know I had modded the entire CMAK in-game interface. Works well for me, your mileage may vary of course smile.gif

Thanks to junk2drive for testing and suggestions!

It can be found at CMMODS.

Screenshot below.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6820/modinterfacemain4pi.th.jpg' alt='modinterfacemain4pi.th.jpg'>

Managed to get the Commonwealth artillery and gun mods organized and uploaded. Screenshots below. Note that Pt. II shows in the cmmods list as only being for the 20mm Oerlikon AA- for some reason the Australian 47mm AT Gun, 75mm M37 Field Gun, and 18 pdr. Howitzer are not on the selection list when submitting.

modcommonwealthartilleryguncol.th.jpg

modcommonwealthartilleryguncol.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! I turn my back and half the game gets modded! :D

Not just gorgeous stuff but CONSISTENTLY gorgeous stuff, which is very difficult to pull off. You know the 40mm Bofors guns in CMAKare old 'legacy' CMBO polygons. Its a miracle they look that good.

About the UI, a big "yea" from me! VERY classy, sharp, readable, etc. etc. I hope BFC's paying attention for when it comes time to design the look of their CMx2 interface. My only problem with it is I forgot to download the main opening screen art, which I'm about to do right now!

Thanks Mikey, glad you like them. You too, mrpwase, sorry I didn't answer before;)

And you're right, getting the 40mm Bofors that far was not easy! There is no splash screen for the UI mod, wasn't sure at the time if people would want that changed. I'll be turning to the out of game interface at some point, I'll take a shot at it then.

Holy smoke you certainly ain't wasting your time there Sir ! After modding that interface I really needed a pause and yet you keep forking them out like hot buns ! Impressive !.

I like the overall look and feel of your work, especially the orders icons. Some interesting design there.

Seems I'm no longer alone in getting a kick out of that sort of modding. Congratulation on your work. Keep it up !