I just purchased the last enstallment

How long has this game been out? Well I just picked it up while x-mas shopping. Saw it in a discount bin for under $6.00

Well it's just as I expected...a wonderfull addition to the series. I think the graphics look better or maybe its just the abundance of lighter shades in the game, i don't know. I really like how the dust effects create los problems. Anyway, it is refeshing being able to play the British and US again.

Cheers

Just got the game?

Go to www.cmmods.com

(when its up).

Open an account.

Go to MikeyD listed under "by Designer".

Download these mods - in this order:

All the PzIVs

All the Shermans

All the PzIIIs

All the Stuarts

All the Tigers

All the half-tracks (listed either under 'M3 Stuart' or 'Truck')

All the Staghounds

All the Stugs

all the Greyhounds

Did I forget any? :D

Oh yeh. Some of the German stuff shared by both games will be on the CMBB side of cmmods.com.

Achilles.jpg?t=1164752343

Thanks, I'll definately check it out. I think that I installed a lot of graphic mods when I installed CMBB "special ed.". If I recall it came with a disk containing all kinds of mods.

Unfortuately, I never saw the game without the mods, so I don't know how much it improved it, lol.

Do these mods change anything in the game dealing with actual combat or is it just a visual mod?