CMAK video

Hi,my english is very bad,sorry, but I try answer a you questions.

Earl Grey

"but I think it´s fake"--> No it is. I made this video of a game in the panzerzug ligue last month. The video is made with Windows movie maker.

"67MB for a CMAK video?"-->yes, The video is long ( 8 minutes)

"Seems to be just a WMV file, but my Media Player can´t play it, because it´s an unknown protocol" --> I see the video in bs player and windows media player. I havent this problem, you revised video codec in your pc.

Gpig

"Should I click or should I go . . .?"--> Push the ftp link and before select anonymous usuary. The oher link is to psp program (emule).

ExplodingMonkey

"Yeah, that's BS. I'm not visiting that link."-->We live in one free world smile.gif , you decided

good bye smile.gif

Originally posted by ExplodingMonkey:

Viruses are hidden in other files than their own. ;)

Honeybunch, I run an IT business. I know enough not to be patronised by you. Pull your Paranoid Broom from your backside and get a grip. A CM enthusiast has put together a fun and (IMO) very cool video. Download it, enjoy it, applaud him for making the effort.

It really is extremely well done. He would definitely benefit from some mods to improve the stock graphics though.

I diagnosize all the symptoms of the Combat Mission virus. It generally contaminates people for years and fill your screen with strange and loud things that women don't seem to understand.

Nice work ! I enjoyed much the plans showing the general situation progressing smile.gif

With my WinMediaPlayer plugged on my TV I had a good time watching Combat Mission without having to do something smile.gif

Paulus

Originally posted by Soddball:

Doesn't look like BS to me - I mean who would create a 67MB virus?

Lol, nobody, it's the 10kb virus thats imbedded/wrapped on to the file that'll get you. Viruses come in all shapes and sizes, could be a 500mb or 50kb file, makes no difference.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ExplodingMonkey:

Viruses are hidden in other files than their own. ;)

Honeybunch, I run an IT business. I know enough not to be patronised by you. Pull your Paranoid Broom from your backside and get a grip. </font>

Guest ExplodingMonkey

Honeybunch, I run an IT business. I know enough not to be patronised by you. Pull your Paranoid Broom from your backside and get a grip. A CM enthusiast has put together a fun and (IMO) very cool video. Download it, enjoy it, applaud him for making the effort.

Well sweetpants, now that you've kindly tested it out for me on your own computer, I'll gladly download it. ;)