***Announcing CMNormandy***

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Great initiative, thanks David!

One question though, seeing that the initial post is quite old do you keep your package up to date with new mods you think are better than previous ones?

Also, what is the difference between the ETO pack and the Normandy pack? Aren't these two closely related?

And finally just to be sure: your mod packs only contain terrain and markers, no units, correct?

Thanks!

Yskonyn,

Thank you.

No I do not keep it up to date, and have changed some things in my home game that have come along and were better than what I included in CMN. (I like Vossie's summer ETO stuff for CMN for example).

I wanted to give CMNormandy a very summer, Western France look. The buildings are alot of that, the roads are lighter, I used MikeyD's Normandy skys with hedgerows, etc.

For ETO I had used a darker, more Fall like look with more Belgium/Holland/Germany looking buildings. Again in my home game I have changed some stuff.

CMETO included uniforms and scenarios (I caught a lot o'**** for the scenarios), so with CMNormandy I just did terrain. Probably a good thing really.

Hey wait a minute...that's not one question!

DavidI