pot shotters

poppy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was actually criticism against the Peng syndrome.

I'm not too fond of attacks against IRL people you know. Compare the "I like man like Dorosh" thread.

But irony went coppery it appears smile.gif as it tends to, when inadequately designed.

Anyway, this is no place for a Canadiangrog. Way too claustrophobic in here. Martin will soon shut all of it down anyway. My theory is he checks in every sevent day, so it is soon time.

I'll cover you. Twenty paces, then you cover me. Just like Dieppe. 'Sept this time we get out.

Cheers

Dandelion

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You should have said something earlier. Dalem only lives about 20 minutes away. I could have gone to his house and kicked the snot out of him for you.

I've got five dollars here that says you couldn't kick the snot out of dalem unless he was passed out drunk, unconcious, comatose, wrapped in Saran wrap, wearing too tight lederhosen and bound with velvet straps.

In other words, in any month ending in "R, Y, E, H, L or T".

Originally posted by Dandelion:

Heretic!!!

We say we make him a serf & then lynch him… We also say that lynching is far too good for dalem… just let him continue to 'exist' its punishment enough

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I've got five dollars here that says you couldn't kick the snot out of dalem unless he was passed out drunk, unconcious, comatose, wrapped in Saran wrap, wearing too tight lederhosen and bound with velvet straps.

So by your own admission, then, I shouldn't have any problems kicking the snot out of Dalem at all.

Send me the $5.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So by your own admission, then, I shouldn't have any problems kicking the snot out of Dalem at all.

Send me the $5. </font>

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Anyone want to explain to me the purpose of this thread? If you're looking to pick a fight with someone, please by all means, go somewhere else! :rolleyes:

Howaboot the "Bucket o Blood" in Port Charles? I understand its simply packed with ne're do wells and scallywags of divers and sundry types.

Originally posted by Dandelion:

Dandelion, I want you to consider this very, very carefully.

Do you think you could hate me? Hate me with an abiding passion that would burn like a flame?

Because...I really want you to hate me, Dandelion. I want you to hate me real bad. And I...in return, Dandelion, I would hate you until the stars snuff out into the cold emptiness of entropy.

Gods, to make a Mortal Enemy of your caliber!

I don't suppose it'll work, though. You seem sane and thoughtful.

Maybe if I put something into your beer...

And once again, Seanachai is tramping himself in search of a Mortal Enemy.

It's like watching summer reruns, it is.

Oh, and while I'm thinking of it, isn't there some phrase that goes, "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a sure sign of insanity?"

Maybe you should try different tactics. Or offer valuable coupons.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And once again, Seanachai is tramping himself in search of a Mortal Enemy.

It's like watching summer reruns, it is.

Oh, and while I'm thinking of it, isn't there some phrase that goes, "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a sure sign of insanity?"

Maybe you should try different tactics. Or offer valuable coupons.

Hell, I got that poppys guy to hate me without even trying.

Dandelion, I want you to consider this very, very carefully.

Do you think you could hate me? Hate me with an abiding passion that would burn like a flame?

Because...I really want you to hate me, Dandelion. I want you to hate me real bad. And I...in return, Dandelion, I would hate you until the stars snuff out into the cold emptiness of entropy.[/QB]

Sean

I have given the matter some thought.

Alas, it is christmas.

The poet puts down his pen.

The killer rests his axe.

And even we must find time to relax.

Cheerio

Dandelion