**** ROW V (Part 3) ****

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bigduke6:

Ace,

I've sent you four AARs (All but St. Eduards' - working) but received no confirmation. Did you get them? Scores are in for all my games. I mean the AARs.

Bigduke6,

I haven't seen any AARs from you. I sent you an email - let me know if you receive that.

ROW V Rumors

The entirety of Group 7 "Virtual Cavaliers" have advanced to the next round of RUMBLE! Anonymous sources include but are not limited to, "Deep Throat", CNN and Martha Stewart’s "It’s A Good Thing!" blog. BTW: Reservation packages for the ROW V Dinner Dance Soiree are still available. Act now and get the 75% discount and a $10,000.00 salt water fishing junket!

Dawg rumbling round hound ;)

This is the final update for the regular tourney, and it really is more of a call to those who still have games in progress to do all you can to finish by the deadline.

As it stands now, we are down to 8 games out of 180. That is quite an accomplishment considering where we were a month ago . That said, we shouldn't slack off in these last few days. You have one full weekend and a day to burn thru your final turns, so please make the most of it.

Here are the final matchups that I do not have scores for:

(Wet triangle)

Diesel Taylor vs Foxhole Rob

(Push to Maleme)

Peter K vs Treeburst 155

(Highlanders in Hell)

PeterK vs a1 Steaks

Stoneage vs The Enigma

PanzerTwat vs Raketenpanzerbuchse

(St. Ed's)

Ankulin vs Raketenpanzerbuchse

(Moltke)

PeterK vs Capt T

Jeff Wilder vs Tabpub

Originally posted by John Kettler:

Kingfish and Ace Pilot,

Am totally at sea regarding my role and status, if any, regarding the AAR evaluations. KF, I mentioned several possibilities in earlier parts of this thread and asked you to E-mail me privately, to which end I updated my profile. Had no reply there or any here either, for that matter, but through unfortunate ambiguous phrasing, did get MD moderately wound up, albeit briefly. Please advise.

Regards,

John Kettler

John - Have you received any of the emails I sent you several days ago? Either way, please email me directly at the address in my profile.

To those who still have games in progress, you have until tomorrow morning to send in your score. If you are sure you cannot finish in time then send me your latest file and I will cycle through the final turns to finish the game. I will send you the results.

Originally posted by Bigduke6:

Kingfish, I have sent Ace four AARs twice, plus a follow-up e-mail, and so far no response.

Can you check and/or relay? Two of the AARs are beauts, major screenshot city. (And all under 4 megs!) :D

Bigduke6 - I haven't received any of your emails. Try sending them to Kingfish and he can forward them to me.

4 received, 4 forwarded to Ace. So far no bounce back message

I am down to one more game to complete.

Raketenpanzerbuchse or Panzertwat,

I need from either of you the final score or the latest game file you have for 'Highlanders in Hell'.

Please send it to me asap!

Assume no more! Last score was just submitted, results sent to database, and viola! The results are up for all to see.

Excellent program.

Everyone,

Go now to the ROW V page, click on the results tab, then click on 'view players scores' next to your name. Verify that all the data is correct, not only scores but sides as well. Bring any mistakes to my attention ASAP!

If all is good scroll down to the bottom of the page and click where it says 'see tournament outcome'. There you'll see the pre-bonus scores for the entire tournament. Note that the results you see are not your scenario scores, but the Nabla score.

Keep in mind that everyone is eligible to play in the finals, but only the winners from each of the 12 sections get to play for the wine. The reason to allow more players is to get more scores, and thus make the Nabla calculations more accurate.

BTW, does anyone want to guess as to who the designers are for the first 5 scenarios?