7.5cm leIG 18 pictures?

Anybody got any? I've scoured the Web using every permutation of the name imaginable but the image resources out there are pretty weak, and I'm too lazy and/or cheap to go to the library or buy a book.

If anyone has any pix of details of this gun (other than the outer gun shield) that they could send my way that would be swell. Yes, I'm modding it, thanks for asking. smile.gif

Originally posted by Mr. Tittles:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Well, the pieces DO make the whole, don't they? tongue.gif Those would be very useful to see.

Avtually they show the unique gun action in different positions. Would you like a snapshot of the back of the gun? The bAck of the gunshield has a very detailed firing chart printed on it btw. </font>

AndrewTF,

Some of what you're looking for can, I believe, be found on the site of the guy (Andreas?) whose grandfather was a German FO at Leningrad. I strongly suspect the www.panzer.de boys have a link to one of the German museums housing the desired beastie. Did you try searching under "German artillery" rather than under the specific weapon name? Bet you'd have better luck! Will see what I can find for you. Ah! The virtues of insomnia!

Keep up the great work!

Regards,

John Kettler

AndrewTF,

Following a brutal Google search, I finally found the critter.

'>German Weapons

You may also be interested to know that

www.hobbyterra.com has/will have a model kit available for this gun. Go to "Types" and select "Artillery." It is by no means the only modder treasure there.

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

Tried twice to get the picture link (the first one)

to post properly. It simply won't work.

[ October 16, 2004, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

obusier75.jpg

Impressive, Axe. Absolutely stunning work. Maybe the next thing you do is learn to read.

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

If anyone has any pix of details of this gun (other than the outer gun shield)

:mad: </font>