visible unit size

wasi

In CMBB, you could manually adjust the unit's size to make it visible at large distances. In CMAK, the units grow in size as you zoom away, and i could not find a way to disable this(i like "realistic" panorama views over a tank commander's shoulder). Is this feature fixed, or can it be removed?

One thing I always wanted to see in the CM engine was the ability to adjust the size of semi-abstacted units such as infantry, seperately from vehicles. That is to say vehicles could be set to realistic scale, while at the same time infantry could be set to +1 or +2 scale so everything is visable without bases.

I'd love to claim credit for this idea, but it originally came from the Member-Formally-Known-As Tweety.

Originally posted by Noiseman:

One thing I always wanted to see in the CM engine was the ability to adjust the size of semi-abstacted units such as infantry, seperately from vehicles. That is to say vehicles could be set to realistic scale, while at the same time infantry could be set to +1 or +2 scale so everything is visable without bases.

I'd love to claim credit for this idea, but it originally came from the Member-Formally-Known-As Tweety.

Really? Was that me? You have a beter memory then me.(that's not saying much, though) I was thinking: "Ooh, I want that too!". Now I know why I thought that idea brilliant. :D

It is frustrating that you either end up with near invisible infantry or tanks the size of houses.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noiseman:

Really? Was that me? You have a beter memory then me.(that's not saying much, though) I was thinking: "Ooh, I want that too!". Now I know why I thought that idea brilliant. :D

It is frustrating that you either end up with near invisible infantry or tanks the size of houses. </font>