unbelievable freaking huge news...?

wun,

Your insurance company will be ok. It's not really 100% authentic after all. As you can read in the FAQ:

— Say a Canadian meets a female French civillian/resistance fighter. Can he fall in love? Is it possible with "Intelligent Tutoring System"?

— For the love of Christ people, it’s a game, yeah, yeah it may have happened. But lets be realistic, it’s a bloody game not a simulation of the complex behavior of the human mind.

Originally posted by Chaimite:

wun,

Your insurance company will be ok. It's not really 100% authentic after all. As you can read in the FAQ:

— Say a Canadian meets a female French civillian/resistance fighter. Can he fall in love? Is it possible with "Intelligent Tutoring System"?

— For the love of Christ people, it’s a game, yeah, yeah it may have happened. But lets be realistic, it’s a bloody game not a simulation of the complex behavior of the human mind.

Which i think is realistic ... who would wanna fall in love with a Canadian ? tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

After following the development of Theatre of War (aka Battlefield Command) for 4 years now, I feel quite vindicated that the only upcoming game to challenge CM for my WWII loyalties will now be published by Battlefront.

Article here

There were a lot of naysayers out there, may I add...

I do wonder how this will effect the CMX2 WWII title development, however.