Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

NZ & Australian Hidden Unit Icons

JonS

Hola,

I've just posted a wee mod that changes the on map icon for NZ units which have disappeared.

It's based on the Silver Fern on a black background, which was a common sight where ever the Division travelled.

WH2Mec49b.jpg

I also have a mod for the 'flag strip' (11240.bmp) used in the scenario menu should anyone want that. Email me if you do.

Regards

JonS

[ February 09, 2004, 03:23 AM: Message edited by: JonS ]

Gah! I've just realised that I didn't mirror the image, so it displays back-to-front in-game (compare it to the photo above). Modified file will be going up in a few minutes.

Jon

Edit: done

[ February 04, 2004, 02:08 AM: Message edited by: JonS ]

Originally posted by JonS:

Cheers vL.

Say, did you do a mod for 11240? I seem to recall that there were one or two floating around for CMAK a while ago, but I can't find any, and there's nothing at the depot.

Jon

Just sent you an e-mail about that very thing.

There are half a dozen for CMBB hanging around, but I haven't seen one for CMAK yet --- though I'm slowly putting some division icons together.

I have a CMAK scenario Icon bar at Mod Corner as well as Von Luckes CMBB bar and others. If you send me your icon bars and hidden unit icons at my hotmail or even better my site address which is empty, I will put them up to join the collection. Make sure you say who you are in your email. ;)

[ February 04, 2004, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Mark Gallear ]

I've just posted an Australian Hidden Unit Icon, based on a similar format to the NZ one above. The image is of the 6th Aust Division TAC sign used on divisional vehicles (like the Silver Fern).

tac-ww2-6-div.jpg

The original used was kindly supplied by von Lucke.

Regards

JonS