• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Testing 1..2..3..4 :(

Soddball are ya in here lad? :(

I blame YK2 :mad: :mad:

Testing [edit] function

What the hell was in that post Soddy? Did you accidently attach a copy of Inferno to your post????

[ January 19, 2004, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Mr Boggs .. I think you should know that the poster formally known as Soddball is sadly only a shadow of his former self...

You see.. he had this very disturbing experience earlier this morning.. he ended up crying like a baby and felt so lost and unwanted because he had somehow locked himself out.. I did try and comfort him.. I even offered him shelter in the OTT but it wasn't enough.. I fear you may never see Soddball again... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by YK2:

You may never find out what REALLY happened..

I knew Berli was sharping his pikes and stoking the fire till it roared like a lion.... But I never expected this. :eek:

Snarker you'll be next.... tread carefully.... redface.gif

Okay, let's sort this thing out, shall we?

Soddy's missing?

Berli's missing?

Seanachai's car is missing?

They were all sucked into the vortex of the BFC Forum?

Note to self-Make sizeable donation to BFC

GARHARHRAGGHGHG!!!!

Tell the crazy scottish baggage there's nooooo thrrreeead big enough for Twooo Blackadders! :mad: :mad:

I KILLED the demonic horror that was our last home because the Peng brigade, realising that their sad, worthless thread is now less fun than a proctologists stag party, have started to hang around over here.

I pray to our God, MasterGoodale: Jewel-Encrusted Grandmaster TNT Chucker to save us from the stinking wartweasels that infest this land.

If he does not return, I fear that I may be forced into creating some really angry scenarios!!! :mad: :mad:

GARHAHRHGRAHRGHAGHHGR!!!

Originally posted by Soddball:

I pray to our God, MasterGoodale: Jewel-Encrusted Grandmaster TNT Chucker to save us from the stinking wartweasels that infest this land.

Our God??!! :eek:

In the other news, my email account finally started working and I spent about 2hrs :eek: setting up the troops picked up by our very own secret agent. And it looks delicious! I have no idea how Basket could ever smash my defences of the 503rd Heavy SS Tank Battalion. :cool:

:mad:

PS. Soddball, get rid off your MasterGoodalish habits and send me a freaking turn! :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Our God??!! :eek:

In the other news, my email account finally started working and I spent about 2hrs :eek: setting up the troops picked up by our very own secret agent. And it looks delicious! I have no idea how Basket could ever smash my defences of the 503rd Heavy SS Tank Battalion. :cool:

:mad:

PS. Soddball, get rid off your MasterGoodalish habits and send me a freaking turn! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

GARHARHRAGGHGHG!!!!

Tell the crazy scottish baggage there's nooooo thrrreeead big enough for Twooo Blackadders! :mad:

I KILLED the demonic horror that was our last home because the Peng brigade, realising that their sad, worthless thread is now less fun than a proctologists stag party, have started to hang around over here.

If he does not return, I fear that I may be forced into creating some really angry scenarios!!! :mad:

GARHAHRHGRAHRGHAGHHGR!!!

First, I went to buy the Blackadder series on DVD. Greedy maggots wanted $119 for it. :mad: :mad:

Second, how much more anger could you shoehorn into a scenario? Inferno is hands down the angriest scenario I have ever played. :mad: :mad:

Third, there is no third! :mad:

Fourth, all of you newt munchers bite. Especially the ones beating me like a Sunday omelette. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

First, I went to buy the Blackadder series on DVD. Greedy maggots wanted $119 for it. :mad: :mad:

Get E-Mule. Get Blackadder for free from other sharers. Problem solved.

I can say this because as a UK citizen I have already paid for my licence fee and cannot be prosecuted for owning copies of BBC programmes. smile.gif

Second, how much more anger could you shoehorn into a scenario? Inferno is hands down the angriest scenario I have ever played. :mad: :mad:

I already have some fun in line for you, my boy. The Finger of Death is my next stinking horror scenario. :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I already have some fun in line for you, my boy. The Finger of Death is my next stinking horror scenario. :mad:

You should try a thicker toilet paper and your finger won't poke thru! </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

How did we know this lame, repetitive, pale imitation of the Peng Thread would be the cause of major malfunctions to the board's server?

:mad: :mad: Don't push it, plague boy! We have antibiotics, you know. Not to mention hot, angry TNT and psychologically disturbed 'splodies.

Besides, I recall it was a bunch o' penguinish lyrics and posts that drew the Wrath of Sodd. :mad: :mad:

I spend the long weekend returning PBEM turns and ignoring the Cheery Waffle thread and look what happens! Somehow I'm sure the <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> infiltrators are responsible for the demise of the thread. BFC should go ahead and ban YK2, Mace, Boo, and Kitty for crashing the forum. Even if they didn't do it, at least it would keep them from aggravating Soddball. Since he's threatening to channel MasterGoodale, I think any action BFC can take to keep him calmed down is a good move. ;):rolleyes::D:D

*pacing back and forth in front of PC*

Wait!!...is it back?!??!?

*rushes to pc and hugs and strokes monitor*

Oh sweet forum and Cheery Waffle thread,please dont leave me again!!!

GRRGAAHAHAGGRHHRHGAAHHRGHAG

Ass666 the Evil Maggot has been busy getting the snot pounded out of his early war rooskies.The shock of losing almost all of his AFVs in one turn will probably take him a few days to recover tongue.gif:D :mad: :mad:

As for the rest of you amatuer TNT chuckers,your days are numbered!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA <---evil lugh!! :mad: :mad: Fear it!!!! :eek: