patch, which one should i DL?

lmao,

what i aiming at was i got the anthology off ebay ... so you know they guy i got it off may have bought it from yankieland or something .. you i just wanted to be on the 'safe side'

n/m found out ... it tell you in the corner ... like you could have just said that! :S

edit: another question, isnt it possible to play without the cd in the drive after the patch as been installed, like it was v1?

[ January 30, 2005, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: the_enigma ]

The Anthology has only been released in Europe, hence it's always the European version.

Martin

ah, thkz ;)

The only way you can play CMAK without the CD in the drive is if you download a cracked EXE file that allows it. BFC certainly don't condone this but can't enforce it.

well i anit gonne rbe doing that, but i duuno why but it was possible before i patched the game and i can do it with cmbb too