Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

Band_Of_Brothers_DVD.jpg

w00t!!! Just won the tin box DVD set of Band of Brothers at ebay.ca! Factory sealed and only $50 U.S. (after shipping and exchange $80 CDN.) Not bad seeing as at amazon.ca it costs $110.37 and that's with a 20 per cent discount. :mad: :eek:

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Band_Of_Brothers_DVD.jpg

w00t!!! Just won the tin box DVD set of Band of Brothers at ebay.ca! Factory sealed and only $50 U.S. (after shipping and exchange $80 CDN.) Not bad seeing as at amazon.ca it costs $110.37 and that's with a 20 per cent discount. :mad: :eek:

Lucky maggot. :mad: I taped it when It came out. Quality is nowhere near DVD.

Oh, I don't think that you will like the next couple of turns. :D Unless I run out of bullets and you keep charging bodies, you are doomed!

....you must have me mistaken with someone who agreed to play for sigs.

*sigh*

Lo, I long for the days when TNT-chucking maggots didn't hide behind the skirts of their mamas like cowering lil girls but I guess those days have passed into history. I blame that twat Beckett, who was a lame-arse lawyer of the worst kind, and Dave H, of the mtw and mtw2 debacle. Either way you are a <font size=+6 font color=red>LOSER</font> of the CANADIAN kind. Glad to break your state of mediocrity with a swift and decisive 67-33 win.

<font size=+4>YOU SUX</font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Did you want some, Jiminy Crackpot? Or are you just piping off with wise-cracks whilst killing time before your next prostrate exam?

At my age the prostate would be a concern. In your case, as often as you find yourself prostrate (as in face down in the gutter), I would be extremely reluctant to inquire as to what exams you undergo whilst in this position.

Send me a set-up maggot2. And nothing huge. I got too many of those going already.

And clearly you are NOT worthy of that kind of effort, oh great artillery hacker. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Did you want some, Jiminy Crackpot? Or are you just piping off with wise-cracks whilst killing time before your next prostrate exam?

So Boggs is a proctologists? That explains the fascination with Canadian crack. </font>

Well Jimmy I defer to your extensive knowledge on the subject The Prostate as you are learned in the ways of men touching men in that 'special' way.

Care for a go and the NEW AND IMPROVED INFERNO!?

*Sigh*

Is there something in the way I spelled <big><big>NOTHING HUGE</big></big> that was unfathomable to you? :mad:

As far as your attempt to sully my reputation with your innuendos, I can only marvel at the thought that you seem to think I CARE about my reputation. :rolleyes:

Inferno is huge?!?!? The medicinal mary jane is kicking in, isn't it? I can't fathom the lies you have been telling for years regarding other matters.

Ha, as if I have a prescription. :mad:

Inferno is, even in it's multiple configurations, a trifling bit of fun for all involved. I will generate a tiny lil bit of 600-800 point fun for you later.

That will do nicely. It will allow me to give you the tiny lil bit of my time that you so richly deserve.

:mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

You were the one that agreed to play with the arsehole in the first place. You know he can't help it if he is a big one.

Yes, yes, you are quite correct. I remember our last game, right before he disappeared for three months trapped in a vat of sour wine.

It was a QB, I had two companies of infantry and he had thirty 150mm artillery spotters and ten heavy machine guns.

Yes, I was the attacker.

Yes, he is a gamey ho.

Well, it's Friday. You know what that means....

<font size=300>I LURE...</font size=300>

...unsuspecting opponents to their destruction. :mad: :mad:

And to keep mike_the_whiner from spoiling his next batch of hooch with his tears, I would be happy to play a rematch for sig domination. 'Cause if I recall correctly, I whupped your arse six ways east of Sunday before your sabbatical and didn't make you change yours, you sack of mold, you. :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes: Looks like Paula forgot to lock up the glue again. Lucky for you that you lack a cerebellum and sniffing can do no harm. Unlucky for us.

:mad:

Plink, plink, plink go the pop guns; ka, ka, KABLOOHY go Axe's clankies... :mad: :mad:

Ahhh! Tickets to the last (sasdly, the track is closing) spectator race at Nazareth raceway. Eat yer hearts out maggots! Beer, beer, beer and IRL cars whizzing by at 180 mph.

Oh, and probably fire and crushed metal at some point - hopefully no squishies hurt. :mad: :mad:

AGARG RAGRAGR AAG GARGARGRAGRA GG RAGARGARAAA!!!!

You slope-headed, flint-chipping maggots!! I swear to God, the last few turns I watched I had to run to the bathroom and use a towel to wipe the molten TNT off my face!!! The Kraut limbs are so thick I could walk from Rostov to Berlin without touching the ground!!

AAGRA GA RGARGGARGARG AG RGARGARGRA!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Ahhh! Tickets to the last (sasdly, the track is closing) spectator race at Nazareth raceway. Eat yer hearts out maggots! Beer, beer, beer and IRL cars whizzing by at 180 mph.

Oh, and probably fire and crushed metal at some point - hopefully no squishies hurt. :mad: :mad:

nazareth_speedway.jpg

Go out and play chicken with them. :mad: :mad: