Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMAK the Cheery Waffle and snap me out of my Qattara Depression!!!

Snarker

Originally posted by Soddball:

Boggsy, you sphincter-jism-ridden-buttplug - I porked everyone in your family from a range of 3,840 miles. :mad: :mad:

GARAGHRAHRAHHARHARGARARAHHGGARGAGRGARHHARGHARGHAGHRGAHRGAHHARAGGRGAHRGHRA!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Does that mean I move up from #31 on your enemies list? :D

[edit]-Because that annoys you as well!

[ November 19, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Only 87 minutes until the demo is residing on my hard drive ... muhahahahahahaha!

*yawn*

Been there, done that.

(Just to further enrage Soddball)

Maybe I could cap it off by posting spoilers since I've already played the two scenarios.

Oh what a great day.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Only 87 minutes until the demo is residing on my hard drive ... muhahahahahahaha!

*yawn*

Been there, done that.

Maybe I could cap it off by posting spoilers since I've already played the two scenarios.

Oh what a great day. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

*yawn*

Been there, done that.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

*yawn*

Been there, done that.

I just ordered six copies - for friends and the like plus a backup in case I feel sorry for someone or in case my copy's CD is cracked.

The last time I spent 220 of your Merican dohlars was on Barbados last year. That was money well spent. :D

Edited to add: :mad: :mad:

Jim Boggs can expect a setup in his inbox tonight - or he can't, in fact, because he can't download the game!! AHAHAHHAAAHAAHHAAA :mad:

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

$114 is in proper money, but it doesn't sound like a lot for three games.

According to some dodgy internet site, it works out at a little more than twenty quid a game, including shipping. A small price to pay to leave the Eastern Front behind (on a related note, sorry Mikey but you're coming out of my sig). Come on all you Western Europeans, let's sock it to CDV good :D

Teddy

PBEM away maggots! :mad:

Taking on all CMAK biatches since 2003.

I'll be home at 5 p.m. EST.

P.S. Don't for one minute think this gets you out of your CMBB whuppin' Boggs, Crow, Mike and Snarker :mad:

I know the Eastern front will be a dim memory for a while but my slate will always be open to games from that theatre.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Can your inbox take a 93MB file?

One way to find out!!!

Include a set-up if you like!!!!!

Bless all that is British :D:D </font>

This damn Board is acting up. Some of your posts have been distorted and I can't read 'em :confused:

I checked out the download sites..One is in Florida!!!!!

And it will only take 325 minutes to download with my trusty turbo-56k dial-up modem :D

What could be better????

This damn Board is acting up. Some of your posts have been distorted and I can't read 'em :confused:

And it will only take 325 minutes to download with my trusty turbo-56k dial-up modem :D

What could be better????

325 minutes without you posting?

325 kicks to your backside?

325 tank kills in PBEMs against you?

What could be better????

I have just accidentally emailed 325 copies of the CM:AK Demo to you. I predict the total meltdown of the Eastern Interweb in about 324 minutes. :mad: :mad:

Is anyone else dancing for a thunderstorm just to frag dear old Boggsy's download? :mad:

Is anyone else dancing for a thunderstorm just to frag dear old Boggsy's download? :mad:

Pish-Tosh! tongue.gif

325 minutes is less than...carry the four....add the 3....

5.42 HOURS!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Pish-Tosh! tongue.gif

325 minutes is less than...carry the four....add the 3....

5.42 HOURS!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: </font>

The nice thing about the desert is that maggots shrivel up and die. Like all of you should.

Crawling from under the crushing, mind-numbing load of crap that has been foisted on me, I found little energy, and even less desire, to wander the barren steppes of the God-forsaken Eastern Front. Even the General Forum lacked any interesting bits to sooth my frayed nerves.

In the bleakest hour, a glimmer of hope....CMAK pre-order. Now I must force myself to finish the ongoing games that have been languishing, unloved and unwanted, in my Inbox. Once free of these oppresive chains I will be free again to enjoy the Combat Mission experience.

In short, turns go out tonight or tomorrow. Been busy with work and associated bullsh*t.

You bunch of hooring, monkey-humpers.

[ November 19, 2003, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

The nice about the desert is that maggots shrivel up and die. Like all of you should.

Crawling from under the crushing, mind-numbing load of crap that has been foisted on me, I found little energy, and even less desire, to wander the barren steppes of the God-forsaken Eastern Front. Even the General Forum lacked any interesting bits to sooth my frayed nerves.

In the bleakest hour, a glimmer of hope....CMAK pre-order. Now I must force myself to finish the ongoing games that have been languishing, unloved and unwanted, in my Inbox. Once free of these oppresive chains I will be free again to enjoy the Combat Mission experience.

In short, turns go out tonight or tomorrow. Been busy with work and associated bullsh*t.

You bunch of hooring, monkey-humpers.

Glory Be!!!

Can it be.....is it......no way.....but, then again......

mike_the_wino!!!!!!!

Well, lad, the good news is you'll probably have all your games wrapped up before I finish downloading this bloated file of a demo.

That should cheer ya up!!!!