Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

What MasterGoodale would do if he was the president of the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

Originally posted by Snarker:

Frustrated, eh? MAGGOT!!!!! If you could chuck TNT you wouldn't be such a non-TNT chucker now, would you???? Bwahaha!!!!

On the funny side (for you, anyway) a humonguous container of liquid detergent fell off the dryer onto my well check valve and cracked it. So now it sprays a rooster tail of water everytime the pressure tank engages. And a leeeetle water with three gallons of concentrated detergent makes for a fun clean up.

Kudos to my wife for unwittingly setting this whole Candid Camera episode up. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now if only some bleach would accidentally pour down your throat, I would be a happy man. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Aitch is a skulking skulker

He skulks upon my map

And if he ever gives up skulkiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg...

I'll give him such a SLAP!

Chorus

Oh, Dave Aitch, Dave Aitch

Such a skulking churl.

Dave Aitch, Dave Aitch.

Chucks TNT like a girl!

Dave Aitch hugs the map edge

With his bum way off in space

Dave Aitch hugs the map edge

In a dress made out of lace!

(Everybody)

Oh, Dave Aitch, Dave Aitch

Such a skulking churl.

Dave Aitch, Dave Aitch.

Chucks TNT like a girl!

Thank you.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

GRGGRAAAAARGH!!!!! I AM HOMEOWNER!!! See me fix things I never knew existed and cheat the plumber of $90 plus parts. :mad: :mad: :mad: Outrageous maggot with outrageous prices.

grout86.jpg </font>

Well, tough day today. Assignment at Canadian Forces Base Borden at 9 a.m. for 30 minutes. Then I have to play golf in the local Chamber of Commerce tournament but the shotgun start isn't until noon.

What to do, what to do....wait a minute. That looks like Borden's military museum. And what't that next to it? Why I do believe it's a tank park.

It's tough being me today. :D

Well, tough day today. Assignment at Canadian Forces Base Borden at 9 a.m. for 30 minutes. Then I have to play golf in the local Chamber of Commerce tournament but the shotgun start isn't until noon.

What to do, what to do....wait a minute. That looks like Borden's military museum. And what't that next to it? Why I do believe it's a tank park.

Somehow, I think you'll suffer through. Although the part about being you would be extremely rough on a day to day basis. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Somehow, I think you'll suffer through. Although the part about being you would be extremely rough on a day to day basis. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Your day today. The golf outing. You will shank mulitiple shots, striking your boss, the chief of police and the mayor-not to mention all the gophers (Cruelty to animals will be calling you tomorrow). Your golf cart will roll off a hill and into a lake, sinking faster and deeper than the Titanic. Hopefully you will be in it.

IF you do make it to the tank museum, you will stumble onto the live firing range. We can only hope the gunners are accurate. :mad:

All the more reason why nobody wants to be you. :mad: