CM comicstrip # 6

Thanks guys! I was somewhat unfocused late last night when I made this one. Feeling kinda uneasy for some reason. About 15 minutes after posting it here my wife told me the water broke...

Today 8.12.2006 at 12:44 she gave birth to a lovely and healthy babyboy!

I hope CM Shock Force will be ready by the time he turns 18 so he can kick his dads ass in a friendly game of CM SH...

Originally posted by Nietzsche:

Thanks guys! I was somewhat unfocused late last night when I made this one. Feeling kinda uneasy for some reason. About 15 minutes after posting it here my wife told me the water broke...

Today 8.12.2006 at 12:44 she gave birth to a lovely and healthy babyboy!

I hope CM Shock Force will be ready by the time he turns 18 so he can kick his dads ass in a friendly game of CM SH...

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your son! I have three kids myself and I hope your son brings as much enjoyment to your life as my kids have to mine.

Although, as GillFish said earlier, your time to play games has just become severely limited for a while.

I have really enjoyed your cartoons and I hope you can find the time to do more of them.