CMAK German Unit Portraits version 1.0

Since I'm not sure these days if and when I'll have time to finished anything, I've rushed out version 1.0 of the CMAK German Unit portraits.

I haven't had time to make a new unit portrait contact sheet, but one of the older versions looked like this:

cmakgermanunitportraitswip6ua.jpg

The new version is not substantially different, except that it provides two different sets of images for the two groups of five images that are used with more than one theatre's camouflage scheme.

Please read the instructions on how to use the mod, and understand that any lack of clarity in them is merely a reflection of the general state of befuddlement that I live in these days.

I eventually intend to tinker with this mod a bit. I'll probably make changes to the mid- and late-war regular infantry. I also intend to use this mod as the departure point for an overhaul of my CMBB German Unit Portrait mod (if you look closely you might notice a few images that only get used in CMBB and that are slightly different from the ones I've already used...)

This mod can be found in the CMAK section of CMMODS.

[And in case you're interested, yes, CMAK and CMBB use identical bmp numbering for the German Unit Portraits. The CMAK portraits are based on the CMBB portraits. Some of the CMBB portraits appear in CMAK but don't get used.]