let me explain

I really dont try to present the conflict in the middle east or show one of the sides in a objective way, all i wanted to do is to share my pictures from the time i was in the Army, that is all, and if some people are not comftable with it i can understand them, but it will not prevant me to post these kind of messages in the future.

What i'm saying is that i dont hate arabs or palestinians in particular and i dont try to provoc anyone.

Hope i made it clear,

Oren.

Hi Oren, that wasn't the problem but that it had nothing to do with CMAK. I mean, really. I think Moon moved the thread to the General Forum. In the future it is better to post these things there... or maybe in the World Events Political Forum.

BUT if you wanted to relate to us something more relevant, something like what IYO are the chances of a sniper hitting an unbuttoned tank commander and how well this is done in Combat Mission, then this is a good place for that.

Also, you should be careful about publishing images from occupied territories. It is a politically heated issue and can start mighty arguments.

Hello Oren, what Sergei said. I simply moved the thread to the correct forum (General Discussion Forum). Your original thread has been locked, but an exact copy is open the GF (there should also be a link from the locked thread to the new one in the upper left-hand corner).

And now that we cleared that, I am locking this thread smile.gif

Martin