The tale of Cpl Reth and the two Stugs ...

Scheer

This is from one of my running PBEM´s with my old friend Harold .

I´ve just watched one of my green zooks hitting, with four shots out of eight shots , above 132 meters.

:eek:

After my well positioned M10 misses two times above the same distance, getting killed from the first Stug, Cpl Reth took over.

He hit the first Stug with a front upper hull penetration, misses with the second and third shot,then again hits with a front upper hull penetration.

Then he switches target to the second Stug standing BEHIND a bridge. He shots through the

bridge, hitting the Stug with the fifth shot and a front upper hull penetration.

Then he switches target again to the first Stug, nailing it again with the sixth shot and a, you guessed it, a front upper hull penetration.

And he still has two rounds left .... :D

Fear the green zook ....

That's lucky.

I posted in that "Doh!" thread about hitting my opponent's StuG-IIIG with 2 bazooka rockets. They scored a penetration and a partial.

The crew didnt even bail.

Several more G's were behind him, all with riders.

What happened to my bazooka team can only be described as "extreme prejudice".

:(