JasonC

Europa

JasonC never says anything unless it's to answer a question that's interesting(to him) and complex.

I've told him several times that he should write a strategy guide and other semi-flattering things but he never shows up.

I think he's just beeing modest or something.

//Salkin

Adds praise

For some real hijinx, check out the latest rexford files...

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=010060

I dare you not to laugh.

The abovementioned trials were run in an empty house, and to see how commotion and an unfamiliar and uncomfortable setting impacted triangle estimate the model tank and tape measure were brought to the gym downstairs.

The average error from the mean for the busy gym was similar to the quiet house case (about 12.5%), but the center of the gym curve resulted in the most likely shots being 10% long at the center of the curve, while the quiet house curve was centered about the actual target range.

The noise, unfamiliarity and stress of the gym setting through off the accuracy, which suggests that crew experience and calmness would be important.

What would the good man do but come in and smile a bit.....;)

(like a person run down by a car would look up from the road he just got nailed to, trying to make out what it was that hit him, acknowledging it, maybe, but then for the better lack of interaction just do that good old smile, (before he tries to get up again)

I'm not remotely the best CM player. Plenty of experts are by all reports much better at the game than I am - Walpurgis, Wreck, Fionn. In the couple times I've played him Berli beat me easily. Any number of solid players who have probably clocked much more time in human games are probably better, too.

I write a lot and I like to analyze things - analyzing things is what I do for a living. And I know a fair amount of history - though there are a number of grogs on these boards whose personal military history collections I can only match by using a good academic library. You are all quite kind - except Seanachai, who is an insufferable, crashing bore.

I think a lot of people here should be in analysis.

Jason does have interesting posts but does not have an engineering level of analysis. He is more a technician level.

His recent 'pointing error' was an interesting addition to the first round hit debate. But his misunderstanding of what it is and how it really relates to the application was a sort of pitfall thinking that happens to people.

I like it when he storms off in a huff and dismisses people (especially when he is wrong).

Originally posted by Mr. Tittles:

I think a lot of people here should be in analysis.

Jason does have interesting posts but does not have an engineering level of analysis. He is more a technician level.

His recent 'pointing error' was an interesting addition to the first round hit debate. But his misunderstanding of what it is and how it really relates to the application was a sort of pitfall thinking that happens to people.

I like it when he storms off in a huff and dismisses people (especially when he is wrong).

I still remember the Stalingrad Sniper Math "debate."

However, he does come sufficiently down to earth on occasion. Now someone explain rexford to me. His posts are all so utterly technical I have no idea what he's on about most of the time, and I suspect his technical knowledge supercedes about 99 percent of the board.

Though I do like the recent post about cardboard tubes and model tanks.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer76:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Though I do like the recent post about cardboard tubes and model tanks.

We can all relate to that! Or, at least the latter ;) </font>

Originally posted by CombinedArms:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JasonC:

- except Seanachai, who is an insufferable, crashing bore.

Now, now. I find Seanachai rather amusing in a pathetic and child-like way. That is, he has a pathetic and child-like urge to displease. ;) </font>

Jason didn't say anything harsh - any comments that might be harsh about normal people are complmentary about Seanachai by definition - it's impossible to be harsh about soemthing so low! smile.gif