**** ROW V ****

I don't think that you understood my second question, at the Boots and Tracks website it sais to submint the scores like that : Tourney 1, The Ambush, Fred (Axis) 37, Joe 43. So which tourney am I in?
You are in Tourney 5, but skip that part and just send me the remainder.

Does that mean that the results are posted when all the games are finished or does it mean that you send your scores and AARs once you finished your games?
It means the results are posted once all the games of that scenario are finished. Send in your scores and AARs once they are available

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kingfish:

Once all games are completed.

Note to all players:

When sending in AARs, please make sure your username is included in the AAR title (example: Kingfish - St. Edward's). Makes it easier for me to organize and award bonus points.

I thought we were going to have this kind of info on the announcement site, so we don't have to wade through this topic?

Status report

Wet Triangle is underway.

St. Edwards allied setup sent.

Moltke bridge underway.

I have not recieved setups for Highlanders (Elmar Bijlsma) but Elmar and I have recently exchanged emails.

I've sent an email to all of my opponents, but I will repeat the message here. Please zip you files before sending them to me. The SPAM filter through which my incoming mail passes is marking all email with .txt attachments as spam and tossing them out.

I have no control over the settings of this SPAM filter as it intercepts all email coming into the office long before it reaches my machine.

Thanks,

Sgian Dubh

Re zipping and your opponents. PBEMHelper , even if you use nothing else than its auto-opening and logging of games, also gives you the option to send files as zipped. Once you mark a game as requiring zipping it will automaticallly do that on completion of each move, and send it until altered , or the game ends : )

Originally posted by dieseltaylor:

Once you mark a game as requiring zipping it will automaticallly do that on completion of each move, and send it until altered , or the game ends : )

...and for those of us who do not require zipped files; it creates just one more hoop we have to jump through... ;)

Sounds like a great tool, please pay attention in it's use. :D

[ February 15, 2005, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Originally posted by Vadr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dieseltaylor:

Once you mark a game as requiring zipping it will automaticallly do that on completion of each move, and send it until altered , or the game ends : )

...and for those of us who do not require zipped files; it creates just one more hoop we have to jump through... ;)

Sounds like a great tool, please pay attention in it's use. :D </font>

Status from me.

I had a HD crash which completely messed me up , just waiting for Kingfish to send me the passwords and relevant scenario files.

The games underway are :

Sanatorium - with Sandy (me to reply), still expect Batman to come winging out from somewhere though.

Moltke Bridge - awaiting Reply from TapPub

Maleme - I have a turn waiting for me from Jon, just need the password from Kingfish

Wet Triangle I am the Axis , so I need the setup file and password so I can send onto Europa

Highlanders in Hell , I have sent the setup file to Kanonier, just awaiting his reply

Overall , the situation isn't as bad as I thought it was on Sunday evening when I was pulling my hair out.

Thanks to the guys in Group 5 for their patience.

Thats my understanding of where I am , if anyone in Group 5 thinks different , please let me know.

Originally posted by Flammenwerfer:

Group 8

Anyone heard from Paco QNS?

Got mail from him 6hrs ago...I am here trying to stay awake in night shift that came from behind the corner...gotta love being on call..sorry guys turns out tomorrow afternoon... :mad: ...just looove the RL stuff get on ROWs way :mad: ;)

a1steaks

I've tried sending you my setup a couple of times, and just tried again now (5pm PST, 15/02). It should be arriving via my netscape account (unfortunately your pacbell email address filters out my email server), so check your spam folder for it!

Originally posted by Spanish Bombs:

Relax, GAJ, top men are on that issue, and I suspect you'll have a recipient very soon.

Hey, I'm very relaxed. :cool:

(Or I was 'till Kingfish's mysterious comment!!!)

4 games all at once is fine for going along with... just keeping the communication going, you know tongue.gif;):D

OK, Ded will be stepping in for Alkiavidis in Group 2. He has his files, and should be ready to roll.

Let me know if there are any problems.

The Replacement list as it stands:

On Deck: GSX

In the Hole: Nollof

And then:

> pk

> Ron

> McEvilly

> KTN

> jdsu

> zveroboy

> Redrobin