**** ROW V ****

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two games underway for me, still need to send out setups to my other 3 opponents. Hope to get one tonight, but I have a basketball game (coach) and can't promise anything.

Please be patient, as everything should be rolling by the weekend.

Edit to note that I sent DD his turn. Platehead and MD, files will be sent soon. Thanks.

[ February 08, 2005, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: PittPanther31 ]

the_enigma - i think you owe me "Across Moltke Bridge" possibly?

As much started as I can. Heavy Drop has yet to send me "Wet Triangle" but we're in communication & I'm sure it'll be here soon. I've yet to send out "Push to Maleme" to Stoneage but I've mailed him with reason, will be done tonight/tomorrow.

Highlanders & St Edouards are out.

OK. Emails have been sent to the following people regarding replacements:

ded

GSX

Nollof

pk

Ron

McEvilly

KTN

jdsu

zveroboy

Redrobin

JC_Hare

Bootie

David Chapuis

Bulldog

Wunsche

BDW

ng cavscout

Michal Roszkowski

They have also been sent the general briefings.

I will be looking for a response from the above with regard to their status as a replacement. Please advise if you did not get an email.

Just an announcement for my Group 4 opponents, in case the email I sent didn't get to you...

I'm having some problems with my ISP, and so am using dhorkoff(at)netscape.net as a temporary email address. I'll inform everyone when I'm back to my permanent one.

By the way, I'm in the tournament as BigDog, but as you can see my BFC forum ID is BigDog944. Someone's already got BigDog on the BFC forums, but as far as I can tell he hasn't posted since 2001. =\ Anyway, if it matters, KingFish, can you please update my info on the RoW site to be BigDog944? Thanks.

Originally posted by BigDog944:

Just an announcement for my Group 4 opponents, in case the email I sent didn't get to you...

I'm having some problems with my ISP, and so am using dhorkoff(at)netscape.net as a temporary email address. I'll inform everyone when I'm back to my permanent one.

By the way, I'm in the tournament as BigDog, but as you can see my BFC forum ID is BigDog944. Someone's already got BigDog on the BFC forums, but as far as I can tell he hasn't posted since 2001. =\ Anyway, if it matters, KingFish, can you please update my info on the RoW site to be BigDog944? Thanks.

Hi Bigdog. I tried to send an email to your new account and it was returned.

I sent off a turn and I'm waiting to hear back from you. In case you already sent it, it didn't come through so please resend.

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Hopefully most of the annoucements are done, I guess.

I hate to be a pain, but editing the top post is worse, because there's no way of knowing that you've done it. Sorry I brought it up.

(Hard to believe that BFC folk would object to a topic called "ROWV Announcements" though!?)

GaJ

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing.

I've tried to load a file (St. Ed's) from "OtherMeans", but I get a pop-up that says something like "This file meant for different version of CMBB" or some such alert.

I don't recall ever seeing this before. Could this be a patch issue?... Or a bigger problem than what a patch could fix?

I have CMBB v1.03 (purchased from battlefront).

I live in the USA and have a Dell system (don't know if that matters)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ken