**** ROW V ****

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

Just received the files for Moltkes bridge twice. Same password and files also same but display in a different order in the attachment window.

Just making sure I'm not hogging someone elses files.

You aren't. For some reason when I hit send it bounced back saying one of the briefings couldn't be delivered, and deleted it. I reloaded the briefing and hit send again, but got same result. Third time was a charm.

Hopefully most of the annoucements are done, I guess.

I hate to be a pain, but editing the top post is worse, because there's no way of knowing that you've done it. Sorry I brought it up.

(Hard to believe that BFC folk would object to a topic called "ROWV Announcements" though!?)

GaJ

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Group 6 Opponents

All my Axis turns have been sent out. You should receive a reply to your turns within 24 hours of your having sent them. If you don't hear back from me in 24-36 hours, then send me a wake-up call. Sometimes my e-mails sent seem to disappear into thin air, never reaching their intended destination.

For what it's worth, you don't have to zip files for my benefit.

Sincerely,

Ken

Originally posted by the_enigma:

To group 6,

Ive sent out my axis turns, bar Highlanders in hell

... my graphics card keeps acting up when i am setting my troops up, so sorry for any delys stoneage sending this file to you ... :(

Try turning off the weather effects, trees and smoke.

Originally posted by the_enigma:

ok, ill try that smile.gif

bah that didnt seem to work :(

ill see what i can do thou

... i was planning on getting a gforce 6600 GT, id still be able to play CM with that wouldnt i?

That's what I use. Runs like a dream - with all effects maxed out.

Originally posted by Grimthane:

Is it permitted that the morituri should know the designers of these outstanding scenarios?

Hmm let me see, night AND fog. :eek:

Any bets on jwxspoon? :D

Not revealed until the end of the tournament, or at least the end of the first round.

Rampant speculation is fine, but don't expect confirmation.

Rumblings of Me

Just one small question. I signed up as No 60. Informed some friends that there were still 12 places left. So how come when they signed up after me I end up as a reserve and they are in? I presume you took all entrants plus reserves before allocating slots then?

Please dont take this the wrong way - its meant to be a WINGE!

The selection process is totally random with one exception - ROW Vets are assured a slot. Other than that I left it up to the program to choose who went where.

That being said, don't winge (whatever that is). I show you as being #3 on the list, and #1 has already been called up.

Email received Nefarious, files to follow this evening after work.

Reserve info and pecking order to be released shortly. All reserve candidates will also get the general briefings as well.

Any questions about reserve status and or policies, feel free to email me off line, but detailed info to follow shortly.

Originally posted by Spanish Bombs:

Email received Nefarious, files to follow this evening after work.

Reserve info and pecking order to be released shortly. All reserve candidates will also get the general briefings as well.

Any questions about reserve status and or policies, feel free to email me off line, but detailed info to follow shortly.

...kicks back, closes eyes, and begins to relax...