**** ROW V ****

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys in Group 5 .

Just a heads up , I am travelling all this week on business, so if you do not get a response immediately this is the reason why.

I will be back fully on Friday evening GMT.

Nice to see some familiar faces in Group 5 , though I think I lost well when I played them. Let's see if I have improved over the last 18 months..... :)

It sucks to have to replace a player, and it's 10x as bad when its someone like JK. I hope the furniture sale nets you a nice chunk of change, and allows you to purchase a rig that is CMx2 capable.

Yacinator,

We'll get you someone by tonight. Keep the setup you sent John.

Red Robin,

I have not yet. I want to get the player's files out first. I am shooting for getting all the files sent out by this evening.

Originally posted by Sgian Dubh:

Hi all,

Have received 3 allied briefings for Group three. Awaiting turns from my vic... um, I mean my most honorable opponents. :D

Sent the file for Wet Triangle yesterday to your alternate address (though the one that's listed on the RoW admin page). I just resent it to the one in your profile.

Enjoy.

Originally posted by Kingfish:

It sucks to have to replace a player, and it's 10x as bad when its someone like JK. I hope the furniture sale nets you a nice chunk of change, and allows you to purchase a rig that is CMx2 capable.

Yacinator,

We'll get you someone by tonight. Keep the setup you sent John.

Red Robin,

I have not yet. I want to get the player's files out first. I am shooting for getting all the files sent out by this evening.

New victim...

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

Kingfish - could we have a separate thread for ROW V announcements - the one that you expect us all to read.

(separate from ROW V discussion about who's up to where)

Thanks!

GaJ.

I have no life whatsoever and thus can keep informed but I have been requested to keep two people informed with need to know information.

Sadly one of them found out about the applications and entered the tourney anyway. He'd better not beat me. :mad:

The files for the fourth scenario - "Highlanders in Hell", have just been sent out.

One more to go, then my head explodes!!!!

GAJ,

I don't think the admins will allow 2 threads about the same subject. They don't even allow 2 Peng threads, which in a way we all understand why...

Group 1 / Section 1,

A replacement player for John Kettler is being called on as we speak. Do not allow this to slow you down. Keep at it in the other 4 games. The new guy will be here shortly.