**** ROW V ****

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Platehead:

I agree with you JonS about keeping track of the conversation. I can't seem to keep track of what my opponents last reply was unless it's right there in front of me. smile.gif

NO problemo. Simply keep your opponent's email in your Inbox till _after_ you send the reply to them.'

That's what I do, works fine.

GaJ.

Methode Champenoise...

Note the 'e' on the end! tongue.gif

Of course all this speculation about scenario design is undoubtably interesting but in full ROW tradition you can't really expect anyone at B&T to confirm or deny anything... except you fella's are playing ROW V and your pain is real. ;)

Richie

(Interesting that JWX put out that disclaimer so early on... don't you think?)

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Platehead:

I agree with you JonS about keeping track of the conversation. I can't seem to keep track of what my opponents last reply was unless it's right there in front of me. smile.gif

NO problemo. Simply keep your opponent's email in your Inbox till _after_ you send the reply to them.'

GaJ. </font>

Originally posted by JonS:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Platehead:

GaJ. </font>

Originally posted by Dawg Bonz:

St.Edouards.... St.Edouards... I am trying.

Elmar why do think they put me in St.Edouards... the real one ... not the ROW V one?

I got a "D" in French!

Dawg

* Spoiler Buster Applied: Sorry if that upset the battle for anyone but I really meant it as a joke.*

Whoa - so now some people have seen it and others haven't ... ?

No I really did get a "D" in French!

*Spoiler Buster Applied: Sorry if that upset the battle for anyone but I really meant it as a joke.*

GAJ - Whoa - so now some people have seen it and others haven't ... ?

Yep… My FOW is constantly fluctuating.. then there is the CM game n’stuff.

Maybe I can get BUSTED for a ROW V, FOW major malfunction, sent back to St.Edouards for rehab / detox and … pain management?

Please?

Firday Dawgs Night

Of course when talking of PBEMHelper I had forgotten that if your opponent and you use it when clicking on the file it KNOWS whether to open CMAK, CMBO, or CMBB. Therefore it files the turn in the correct Game's PBEM folder.

Neat or what. And of course it never requires you to type the password in apart from when you start the game.

Of course once you get any later turn number it clears out the PBEM folder of the previous turn and names a new folder and files it there - and all subsequent old turns. The only non-filed games are therefore active.

Of course when in the individual battle folder subsequently you can press F keys and it will auto=load, in about 12 seconds each film [forwards or backwards] which must be handy for the AAR or just recalling previous events in a current battle.

Any queries ask GaJ or me!

Kingfish, your offer is greatly appreciated. At first stage, though, I hope it will be enough that your receive the cc:s (first in your inbox already) until we figure out where the emails are disappearing. We should be able to find a cure once we know the (rough) cause!