**** ROW V (Part 2) ****

Kingfish

Redwolf,

My last e-mail communication with Sgian Dubh was his acknowledgement of the error message I sent him.

If you can help let me know and I'll send you the error message.

mPisi,

What address? I am using:

scottblakely@box72.net

scottb@universal-imaging.com

The last message I received from him was five days ago, we were discussing commo and whether he received my last file.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Walpurgis Nacht:

You mean we really have to wait until June to finish the first round :(

Depends on how quickly we finish the first round.

As it stands we are this far:

Wet Triangle - 15/36 (41%)

Push to Maleme - 9/36 (25%)

Highlanders in Hell - 13/36 (36%)

St. Edward's Sanitorium - 10/36 (27%)

Across Moltke Bridge - 8/36 (22%)

That averages out to a little over a quarter of the games completed, with a little over a quarter of the way into the tourney. About par for the course.

No matter how tough things can be in your games, remember that there are 35 other players who are experiencing the same difficulties, and are forced to make the same decisions. Some may be better players, some may be luckier, some may be both. Then again, some may not be. Where you are in the mix is entirely up to you. Play your best game.

One thing I can guarantee, and this has been true since the first ROW, when the scores are finally posted most of you will be surprised at how well you did compared to the others.

Actually, I think its simply the case that the fast pair flush themselves out early, while the slower ones continue at the rate they started with. Once the fast ones are done, suddently the attention is on the slower ones.

The deal was always "Finish by June", and that's the conditions we all signed up with, so no-one can really be down on anyone who budgetted their time to be able to do just that.

GaJ.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Has anyone received a file from Jon L in Group 5 recently? I've sent him a couple of emails over he past few days but haven't received a response to date. Anybody know whether he was going to be away or anything?

Regards

Jim R.

Nope. Nothing on file from him since the 13th. No notice of being absent was received. I know that Sandy had said that he was away until today, but nothing from Jon.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

Nah, it's even simpler. ROW fills a ROW shaped hole in the schedule but after a few weeks that hole is filled. You can have too much of a good thing.

ROW is like being locked in with five hot women of dubious virtue, you'll go into a frenzy of activity but after a while exhaustion sets in.

Some of us finished the job before exhaustion set in, and are looking for more :D

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

Nah, it's even simpler. ROW fills a ROW shaped hole in the schedule but after a few weeks that hole is filled. You can have too much of a good thing.

ROW is like being locked in with five hot women of dubious virtue, you'll go into a frenzy of activity but after a while exhaustion sets in.

Some of us finished the job before exhaustion set in, and are looking for more :D </font>

Originally posted by tabpub:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Has anyone received a file from Jon L in Group 5 recently? I've sent him a couple of emails over he past few days but haven't received a response to date. Anybody know whether he was going to be away or anything?

Regards

Jim R.

Nope. Nothing on file from him since the 13th. No notice of being absent was received. I know that Sandy had said that he was away until today, but nothing from Jon. </font>