somebody fill me in, please.

Originally posted by Tagwyn:

All Michaels: I am not Gaylord or Focker! Save your unearned antipathy for throwing stones elsewhere! Tag

Huh? :confused: Nobody mentioned you in this thread until you did. Did you miss the attention?

Oh, and BTW, I decided quite some time ago that you are not Gaylord. Gaylord had style. A deranged, demented style, granted, but one must make do with what one has.

Michael

Originally posted by Tagwyn:

All Michaels: I am not Gaylord or Focker! Save your unearned antipathy for throwing stones elsewhere! Tag

Yes you are. Your constant antipathy towards Dorosh and your comprehensive knowledge of the forum gives it away.

Can't the local school get a restraining order against you?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

There was the shoulder hit on Leia on Endor, followed by the famous boob grab. Han goes down to help Leia, and as he adjusts her into the corner, he clearly grabs her left breast. Watch it, it's there.

Something similar happens at the end of The President's Analyst. The female lead character is being hauled out of the water into a boat by some soldiers and one grabs her by the tit. The right one IIRC. These things are important and should be carefully noted and memorized.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by General Colt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

There was the shoulder hit on Leia on Endor, followed by the famous boob grab. Han goes down to help Leia, and as he adjusts her into the corner, he clearly grabs her left breast. Watch it, it's there.

Something similar happens at the end of The President's Analyst. The female lead character is being hauled out of the water into a boat by some soldiers and one grabs her by the tit. The right one IIRC. These things are important and should be carefully noted and memorized.

Michael </font>