visual mods

Macphail

Here is a silly question!

I found some vehicle, and small arms mods...a bunch of bmp files. i put them in the game\bmp direrctory, but i failed to see any change in the game. Are these type of things backward compatible with CMBB/BO? Or do i need something stated specifically for CMAK?

want more green. getting depressed.

Unless the units share the same BMP's like some CMAK , and CMBB units do, then no they are not compatible. CMBO use different, and lower quality 3D models, and thus most of them would not fit in CMBB or CMAK. (other than maybe a SPW 251/9). Also the BMP numbers are often changed, so you would have to pick through and change them, which some do, but it takes a lot of time.

Maybe someone could put up a link to some good cmak mods. i just tried another one for a tiger with zimmerit. i think the tiger has some camo scheme now, but no zimmerit.

can anyone recommend a few good mods? i saw one for improved sky that looked nice, and loads of improved tanks and such.

thanks guys.