Hi-vis rocky terrain .bmp for CMAK

Thanks GAJ. I looked at all of the mods held at CCMODs but it is the rocks in grass I was after. On the quartered grass with you pack I cannot see rocks at any level. If you have the .BMP for it I will tweak it for myself - a first!.

The one I recall basically made the rocks whitish and they stood out beautifully when trying to plot moves. I think somebody must have done it as a one off and I cannot recall if it were CMBB of CMAK.

However as I still want to use the diagonals/grid it will need a tweak.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread tickled something deep in the recesses of my diseased cranium and I just had to search (the fringe benefits of OCD). I found the place where I had first set mine eyes upon it but unfortunately the link to the actual file is broken. I've included the a link to the page discussing the file and, maybe this will help you track it down.

Toms_Rocks:

http://forums.mzocentral.net//index.php?showtopic=3151&st=0&p=64690entry64690

That is indeed the very thing. Well found. I will go through my old computers and hard drives as I have singularly failed to make any .bmp from the zipped file which I can download as txt.

I suspect someone smarter than me would think it trivial but I am not the man. Perhaps I will get help here or BoB ...... Its such a useful mod!

Found it. Downloaded 2004. : )

I have applied it to CMAk where I have been using the new gridded terrain with the diagonal cross but it does not appear so I think it may be some technical thing with overlays.

It is a shame but knowing where rocky terrain is can be rather vital when planning.

[ January 24, 2008, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: dieseltaylor ]

Originally posted by dieseltaylor:

Found it. Downloaded 2004. : )

I have applied it to CMAk where I have been using the new gridded terrain with the diagonal cross but it does not appear so I think it may be some technical thing with overlays.

It is a shame but knowing where rocky terrain is can be rather vital when planning.

Works for me with CMBB and CMAK. Did you make sure that terrain effects were turned on (shift n)? Also the rocky terrain doesn't show up on the top down views 6-9.