I have not downloaded the demo but how's it running on your rig?

You'll notice no big beefs reported yet.

Usually I dread the introduction of new games because they invariable have system requirements one notch above the previous game (leaving me in the dust). I was sure my old mac G3 300mhz was going to be too slow... but I was wrong! I doubt I'm going to be so lucky next time when the new game engine shows up.

Originally posted by MAUS_TD:

p4 2.4 running at 2.8ghz rdram1066mhz running at 1260mhz 512mb ram geforce4 4400ti and a WD 80gb with 8mb cache

everything runs good and also to the volga is playable

played line of defence got a total victory thnx to my

LOL

MAUS PUT AN EFFING SPOILER WARNING INTO THAT, WILL YA!

P4 2.6GHz 800 front side bus, 1024Mb 400Mhz dual channel DDR RAM, 128Mb nVidia GeForce FX5200.

The demo is very slow and clunky - I mean realllllllllllllllllllly slow - which is suprising as CMBB is lightning fast on this rig and even my P3 laptop with 320Mb RAM and 16Mb graphics card runs CMBB with no problems at all.

I loaded CMAK demo last night and haven't fully played either battle as yet as it is effective unplayably slow... just scrolling to locate friendly forces is a nightmare, and using the +/- keys to move between units is really slow.

I suspect this is a graphics conflict issue/problem, but I am nervous as I have pre-ordered the game already. I just hope it is the demo being graphic support 'lite' rather than an inherent problem.