****ROW V (Part 5)****

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch your Sides in TV

I caught the tail end of that and the Map is very good.

Great look and feel.

I am waiting for the general release of that scenario so I can play it from the start.

Pity I will know some of the features but I think it should be balanced even if players know what there is on the map before hand?

Good work Richie

H

TV is worth playing more than once. Holien, if you fancy a rematch from the begining I can manage it. Neither of us was too happy about how we played the end game. Just drop me an email.

I have no problems with LfB unlike others who have commented on it, but I don't think it is a classic. My opponent in that wanted a time-out until Thanksgiving day. Hopefully we can restart soon and finish the thing off.

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed Tiger Valley!

Makes me kinda proud (*wipes tear*)

:D

A very big thankyou to the playtesters too!

It's only through their help these scenarios can be all that they are...

Fred "Nidan1" Meyer

Chris "Meyerdog" Meyer

Robert "Cpl Carrot" Bunting

Chuck "Spanish Bombs" Rohdes

...and of course Sergio "Kingfish" Castillo

:cool:

[ November 25, 2005, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Richie ]

Originally posted by Richie:

Richie thank you for it. TV was a spectacular design, and lots of fun.

A good scenario gives you options so you when you either win or lose, you feel like it's YOUR work, ya know? That's why TV rocked. That's why LFB didn't.

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

If Walpurgis nacht doesn't seem to think it possible I guess that's as good as a NO until we see the results. Then again he might have played the Russians and believed his victory was unavoidably easy. :eek:

Hey now, the Soviet flag endured rather well in my match! :D Just said there weren't very many options, I had to make my own! Actually for all his constructive griping about imbalance, Mr. Reichmann did rather well also. ;)

Originally posted by Kingfish:

You can win as the reds in LfB. Flenser got a 99.

Huh? The Soviet player scores 87-13 if the German player surrenders on the first turn. And that is, I assume, the optimal way to achieve victory. How on earth can Flenser score 99?

And when I said victory, I didn't really mean it score wise. I inherited an awful situation from Dorosh but managed a 50-50 draw so it should be entirely possible to win in that respect. When I was saying victory was nearly impossible I had the subjective victory of repulsing the attack and dominating the field in mind. Sorry, I was utterly unclear in that.

Originally posted by Richie:

A very big thankyou to the playtesters too!

It's only through their help these scenarios can be all that they are...

Fred "Nidan1" Meyer

Chris "Meyerdog" Meyer

Robert "Cpl Carrot" Bunting

Chuck "Spanish Bombs" Rohdes

...and of course Sergio "Kingfish" Castillo

:cool:

Playtesting is a pleasure when the material is as top notch as Tiger Valley was. Kudos Richie.