ROW III - The Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney (Part 2)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All games in full swing....

Ted- He floats like a butterfly, stings like a...whatever :D I just wish his (Censored) would just stay STILL...

Gunnersman- Any time his (Censored) would like to quit playing in the (Censored) my (Censored) are ready....

jjelinek- I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop....

Zealotburner- I see either a Hero of the Rodnina or Knights Cross with clusters coming from this one....

Kunstler- All of my (Censored) are in place and ready...

[ January 17, 2003, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: THumpre ]

Well seems that my section is quite active. I feel that I must contribute to the cause also.

Rear Guard Action against Grog Dorosh

7 files exchanged.

Hosszupalyi against Bertram

5 files exchanged.

The Beast against Kanonier Reichmann

6 files exchanged.

The Christmas Battle against Cpl Carrot

This one is the only one a bit further, but only 14 files have been exchanged.

King of Debrecen against Holien

Holien! I would be more than happy to send you UNZIPPED files. It is just I haven't received anything from you I could return!

Well that about wraps it up.

-TNT-

A Saturday morning bump from the ignominy of page 2. All games going well, most are in the inital contact stages, and the movies are generally nailbiters. My impression is that the quality of these scenarios is very high.

One disturbing note, however. Apparently, the rigors of ROW competition have driven Juha A. to some sort of delusional state. He is now quoting George Micheals to me in his emails. And, no, not the "Sports Machine" Michaels. The "Wham!"/arrested in a public bathroom George Michaels. Maybe we should all keep Juha in our thoughts and hope for a full recovery.

Tools request for tracking games!

What tools, excel spreadsheets, or others to help manage one play more than one opponent? Just trying to save myself a bit of time.

Thanks to all...

Oh yeah...

Turn 1 with Frunze

All my moves to other opponents

None of Allied opponents have completed their turns....

Waiting.....

SgtAbell

Originally posted by Spanish Bombs:

One disturbing note, however. Apparently, the rigors of ROW competition have driven Juha A. to some sort of delusional state. He is now quoting George Micheals to me in his emails. And, no, not the "Sports Machine" Michaels. The "Wham!"/arrested in a public bathroom George Michaels. Maybe we should all keep Juha in our thoughts and hope for a full recovery.

Well who can blame me? It took veeeery long time by Spanish Bombs to manage get a contact distance in our match. I was sitting there sipping scnapps and waiting for his vodka slurping untermench. I heard my bored men humming (drunk) "wake me up before You gogo..." and used that as propaganda. Now my sympathy goes for that poor kamikaze [sensored] which I just blew up.And concerning that here is quote from Nick Cave: "..Just remember, the death is not the end..."

Keep 'em coming SB, target practise is always useful :D

Dispatch from the Front, or at least that bit of it occupied by III, III, 1. Numbers reflect the number of the last file SENT, not the turn...

1. Hosszupalyi: 20

2. The Beast: 18

3. Rear Guard Action: 11

4. The Christmas Battle: 31

5. King of Debrecen: 21

Many Regards,

Jim

"Cyrano"

Last turn sent to MD who has been a brick in completing the game in a long session.

It is late here and I am off to bed to be lazy....

Now two games are finished I can do the setups for the remaining games.

AAR sent for the Beast and another will be sent on Sunday.

I guess I am just lazy...

tongue.gif

Beware Cpl Carrot your days are numbered...

;)

H

"Vodka slurping untermensch"....LOL!

You guys are doing great with the updates. You really only need to do it once a week however.

Game results are starting to come in now. All reporting players have followed my instructions very well. This I REALLY appreciate. Thanks!!

Attention replacements!

The replacement list currently looks like this:

*) Mark Gallear (slot offerred, section 3-3)

1) White4

2) Diceman

3) NotreDame89

4) Tanaka

What happened to all the replacements? Many opted to switch to the Overflow Tourney instead. The deadline for doing this is 1800 hrs (GMT -6) on Monday. All persons on the list above are guaranteed a slot in the overflow tourney until then. After that, you're stuck on the replacement list.

Fight ON!!

Treeburst155 out.

[ January 18, 2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

We have our first ROW III replacement hero! These are people who take over games that are well underway from fallen commanders. Mark Gallear will assume command of Red 6's forces in Section 3-3. Red 6 was bitten by the Real Life bug. Good luck, Red 6!

I will send Mark's game files, passwords, etc. within 24 hours. Thanks, Mark, and good luck!

Sripe!!

I need the latest file you sent to Red 6. I also need your vote concerning a restart of the game. Thanks!

The replacement list now looks like this:

White4

Diceman

NotreDame89

Tanaka

Fight ON!!

Treeburst155 out.

Until JK gets settled in...

Good to see another Brit in the games...

I have just finished a hard day of painting and after the marathon session last night I must spend some R&R with my beloveded..

Sorry T and the Cpl I will do the set ups this week. You can not rush this phase as it can win the war.

;)

H

And I´m a new-born child in front of an elephant stampede (Elephant, the animal not the tank)

Section III-1

The Beast vs. Wellsonian - Completed

Rearguardaction vs. Sgt CDAT - Turn 17 - To increase tension the battle is fought in total silence from both opponents.

Hosszupalyi vs. Cyrano - Turn 9 - Bon Scott rules, may the devil take the hat-guy

King of Debrecen vs. Seahawk - Turn 22 - see my new sig which is in no way giving away anything

The Christmas Battle vs. Ron_Alderdice - Ron suffers from severe frostbite during his evil plotting of turn 18. I´ve heard from reliable sources that his hands are frozen to the keyboard.

Nolloff