ROW III - The Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney (Part 2)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an update. Rear Guard Action, Hosszxytzskzjyli..thingy and The Beast are all underway.

Michael D., I plan to be able to return to you my setup on Friday night to get that one underway.

H. Your return setup probably wont be done until the weekend as you were the last cab off the rank. Mind you, I'm not exactly looking forward to it judging by the briefing. :(

Regards

Jim R.

Hi,

Not a problem KR.

I have been sent a setup by T and will be looking at that next and then after that I might look at a game for the Kiwi....

;)

My game with Bertram has about 8 turns left and I think I am nearly half way through with MD.

Our game is one of the oddest maps I have seen in a long while and I am not sure how it is going to play.

I guess I need to learn what and what you can not do in snow....

:(

H

Originally posted by Seahawk-vfa201:

Wondering if anyone has seen this:

King of Debrecem. Transparent Nazi Tank reported as PantherIV? (not yet fully reconed).

I can only see the tracks.

Of course while playing the Russians. Nollof sees all his tanks normally.

Shhhhhhhh!!!

Don't give it away, ya nong!

Steve

Small update:

The beast is progressing way to fast smile.gif

Just about to start seconds for Christmas

Turn 4 in Hoss whats it with Kanonier R

Bertrum's men decided to look for four-leaf clovers in King of D

Still waiting for Holien to get off his chuff for Rear Gaurd Action smile.gif

Cpl Carrot

Ps comp goes to the shop today so hopefully my CD ROM woes will cease and I can really spit out the turns

[ January 15, 2003, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Cpl Carrot ]

Originally posted by sgtabell:

How do I say...ummm...aren't people supposed to not say a word about details of a game, whether true or not?

SgtAbell

That's certainly the way it's supposed to be--no discussion of scenarios while the battles are underway. But people push the edges at little bit, sometimes. I personally wish they wouldn't. :rolleyes:

Actually, "FOW discipline" has gotten better with each ROW I've played. This one has been pretty tight so far.

Originally posted by sgtabell:

How do I say...ummm...aren't people supposed to not say a word about details of a game, whether true or not?

SgtAbell

Looks around. Walks over, pushes HARD on first one wall, then the others, expanding them ever so slightly . . .

Precisely right, which is why you won't hear me telling you how much better my {CENSORED} work against the horde of {CENSORED} my opponent has in {CENSORED} than my {CENSORED}. Really, I was quite surprised by this as I automatically presumed that the {CENSORED} would work better because it is {CENSORED}, but I was wrong; {CENSORED} makes all the difference in the world!

You also won't hear me boasting about how my {CENSORED} in {CENSORED} are ganging up on my opponent's {CENSORED} at close range!

Of course, that also means I won't mention the fact that my mighty {CENSORED} popped a pair of {CENSORED} that {CENSORED} was foolish enough to expose without {CENSORED} in {CENSORED}.

I also can't breathe a word about the {CENSORED} AAR that {CENSORED} and I began writing because it took so long for {CENSORED} and we were getting bored.

Finally, I won't whisper a word about how much I now hate {CENSORED} because his {CENSORED} managed to eliminate my {CENSORED} at little cost to himself. The bastiche.

Reexamines envelope walls -- seems satisfied they are intact.

Steve

Friday evening update:

The Rear Guard action against Kannonier R is lagging behind. Just 3 turns exchanged.

Hosszu.. hm, whatever, against Tuomos has just started, but is only 25 turns

King of Debrecen against Cpl Carrot is trundling along unstoppeble at turn 5

The Beast against Holien is almost finished, though the exchange speed goes down a bit as we are as exhausted as our men.

And Chrismas against Dorosh seems to slow down to, but we are already somewhere in turn 18

Bertram