ROW III - The Boots & Tracks CMBB Tourney (Part 2)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phewww!!!!!

(I can not disclose the reason for my Phewww)

:D

Turns watched and sent...

Now food and then maybe I will finally get round to sorting Christmas out...

As for Rear Guard you are last on the list as we have always had good turn around between us and I have limited time so I hope you don't mind too much Cpl...

H

Section 1-1

The Beast:

Bimmer and I are up to turn 14 or so.

King of Debrecen:

Juha and I are on turn 2

Hosszupalyi:

Combined Arms is back in town and I expect his setup soon.

The Christmas Battle:

Spanish Bombs and I are up to turn about turn 6.

Rear Guard Action:

Tabpub's setup is sitting in my inbox.

Status section III 1

King of Debrecen vs. Seahawk - Turn 7

Hosszupalyi vs. Cyrano - Turn 4

The Beast vs. Wellsonian - Turn 18

The Christmas Battle vs. Ron_Alderdice - Turn 18

Rearguard Action vs. Sgt CDAT - Turn 10

Made some great progress over the weekend.

Cheers guys, it´s a pleasure fighting you!

Nolloff

Sunday PM Update

Secton 3-3

Rear Guard Action vs Joakim Ruud - turn 16

Hosszupalyi vs Red 6 - turn 8

The Beast vs Jaws - turn 18

The Christmas Battle vs Shock Trooper - turn 4

King of Debrecen vs Flammenwerfer - complete

AAR on King of Debrecen coming to you soon Treeburst

Sripe

Just a quick note to say that I am having problems with my CD ROM (it only works sometimes) and as such I may be a little slow getting turns back to people. I plan to have it looked at on Thursday so it should be all fixed (fingers crossed and touching wood) by the weekend.

Cpl Carrot

And Holien, you have no idea how noisy I can get. (Of course there is no real hurry until I get this CD ROM fixed.)

Hello Treebuerst et al,

Just want to say thank you for organising this tourney and the BnT guys for the scenarios. Awesome work as usual. Throughly enjoying them all :D . I am so keen to see what the spread of scores for each battle will be like when it's all done. As a matter of fact I wish I knew that for every other custom battle I have ever played tongue.gif . Is this information available for the scenarios used in previous ROW tourneys? If so, I would really like to check it out. Im sure I have played at least some of those ex-ROW tourney BnT scenarios before.

Great work you guys!

Lt Bull

Originally posted by hardcampa:

Guys.. I'm a bit confused. Can I join this tournament as a replacement or something, or is it way to late?

If I can join how do I do? =/

There's just too much to read.

You've got nothing to lose by joining up as a replacement. Just send Treeburst155 an e-mail with the title 'ROW III replacement'.

Fishy,

How is the RoW I + II tourney details coming along on the Boots & Tracks site? If you need some result info, let me know. I have all the scores and the medians for RoW I in a spreadsheet file. RoW II scores in full is still in the hands of Treeburst I believe.

Then again, he might have send the latter to me. Just have to check again.

Regards,

--Charl

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

Funny you should ask, as I was just about to post regarding this very subject.

Scott just sent me an e-mail outlining what he's been doing behind the scenes with the ROW website, and from what I've read it will look very nice. Can't reveal right now what it will all include, so you'll have to stay tuned (shameless hint to bookmark site).

One thing it will include will be AARs, and that brings me to the reason for my post...

****ATTENTION ROW I & II PLAYERS*******

If you had submitted an AAR that featured screenshots, and would like to include that AAR in our website, then please e-mail me as soon as possible. Please also include which scenario it was for.

Thanks