CMBB mentioned on Headline News

To Jeanne & Battlefront:

Many thanks, Jeanne, for your coverage, which I unfortunately missed. The historical wargame market is about as "niche" as it can get in computer game categories, and good publicity can therefore be hard to come by.

Would it be possible for you & Battlefront to arrange that a video clip file of the news coverage be provided for download or viewing from the Battlefront site later on? Or is there a CNN news archive link as an alternate?

Originally posted by Spook:

To Jeanne & Battlefront:

Many thanks, Jeanne, for your coverage, which I unfortunately missed. The historical wargame market is about as "niche" as it can get in computer game categories, and good publicity can therefore be hard to come by.

Would it be possible for you & Battlefront to arrange that a video clip file of the news coverage be provided for download or viewing from the Battlefront site later on? Or is there a CNN news archive link as an alternate?

Great idea,

shame,i missed that too

not sure if its possible to see on CNN in Europe?

or its only USA coverage?

regards

konrad

I'm really glad that all of you enjoyed the segment and I thank you for being so supportive! Like I said before, CMBB and Battlefront deserves it and it's just a shame that we couldn't spend longer time talking about it. smile.gif

I do not have a weekend schedule for when the segment will air. Sorry to all you folks who didn't catch it. If I get a schedule, I will definitely post it.

Danke, Jeanne

Allow me to bump this back to page 1.

Quite a compliment to BFC to receive this kind of recognition. Excellence does have a way of being discovered. Congratulations! :cool:

I haven't seen it yet, but I hope to before the weekend is over. Jeanne, thanks for getting the word out to more people. smile.gif

Originally posted by Madmatt:

I need to add that it took a lot of last minute enginering to get Charles's dismembered head to fit on the body during the entire time the video was shot. It really wanted to go back into its nice safe nutrient tank. It doesn't like the light so much... ;)

Madmatt

Yeah for a man who (deservedly) guards his privacy

the Last Place you would expect Him to show up is CNN News

(even if it was just an "over the shoulder" shot)

Talk about Hiding in Plain Sight

Originally posted by Moon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JKTrais:

Hey! It's Jeanne Kim Trais here!

I'm so glad to see some of you caught our segment on CMBB! I think the game really deserves the coverage and I was really happy that we got to do it.

Thanks to Martin (if you're reading this) especially for all the last minute preparations! smile.gif

Maybe ones of these days, I'll work up the courage to play against one of you guys. :rolleyes:

Hello Jeanne! Thanks again for making this possible and the great coverage. The last minute preparations I had to do were nothing, it was Charles who grew grey hair taping the footage smile.gif

Martin </font>

Wow!! The Eastern Front themed wargames are standing out!! First the incredible IL-2 Sturmovik and now CMBB!!! Now soon we will have IL-2: Forgotten Battles, they say it's even three times better than the first IL-2!! Wow!! I hate I missed the CNN spot and I look at Headline News all the time!! Damn!!

BigMik1

[ February 08, 2003, 02:49 PM: Message edited by: BigMik1 ]