Good Smaller Sized Operations...?

Anyone know of any? Preferably Vyazma 1941, or maybe a 1944 one? Hell, any op. is good I just like the smaller ones (Battalion sized or smaller...) The big ones are daunting and get old rather quick... like to the Volga.. yuk

(Im sure its a great scenario but I dont have time to give 1200 orders per turn

Cool thanks for responses all!

I did mobile defense and liked that one,

Dergatschi Roadblock was the favorite I played today, and Magnuszew Bridgehead was good too, but I think the Germans get too many forces and have too much time... (shoulda played a person)

Dergatschi Roadblock was more fun and you had to rush more due to time constraints. Ill go look for Lost Panzers, and hope to see that OP soon Jeff, mail me if you want another tester... Ill play multi or single.

Anyone know if any of the Stalingrad Pack ops are smaller sized...?

What parameters do people find best for small battles ?

I'm talking mainly about small QB's ... what works best PROBE / DEFENCE / ATTACK / ME etc

and the points values / turns etc.

I enjoyed the smaller battles in BO but have to admit I dont seem to play many <1000 point battles in BB !

Lou2000

My favorite QB set up is a 1000pt, Armor, ME, with the skill level of the troops on "high". I swear they tweaked the QB's when u let the computer autopick. Usually not that many units, only a couple squads with armor and light armor support. With 1 or 2 mortar and mg teams. Just right. IMHO ;)