**More MikeyD Early AND Late Panther G Mods!!**

A result of the long holiday weekend:

- Panther G (early), steel wheel factory camou version

- Panther G (late), FINAL production variant

At our favorite site (CMBB side) as always:

www.cmmods.com

To start, here's the famous M.A.N. produced steel-wheel Panther G (early). It's the variant in all the picture books: Red primer-base factory camou; Tiger-pattern steel wheel running gear; Choice of turret-hung spare tracks. Like my previous yellow Zim Panther G (early), I provided separate CMBB and CMAK hulltop art because of that wonky CMBB polygon.

--

After that, here's a brand-new Panther G (late) with 'chin' gun mantlet. I pulled out all the stops to turn this one into an extreme FINAL production G! This includes a reduced bolt pattern engine deck, larger idler, and a VERY rare single steel back roadwheel. I had to jump through hoops to get late 'flammvernichter' exhausts on this mod! The most startling thing about the vehicle is that base green base color with random bit still in their red primer. If this mod is too extreme for you a slightly 'backdated' ambush camou Panther G (late) is in the works.

Screenshots:

PanthGErlyCamo.jpg?t=1171982059

PanthVERYlt.jpg?t=1171982093

[ February 20, 2007, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

You've already got a yellow Panther G (early) from last week - except its the appropriately yellow pre-Sept '44 Zimmerit version. I've been torn about uploading yellow versions of these two particular vehicles because there never WERE yellow version of these two particular vehicles! Maybe a 'modder's special' upload at some point.

Great stuff Mikey D

I was wondering. I seem to like your mods the best though there are some serious masters out there I like as well such as Tiger.

I was wondering, If I was just to DL your Mods (all of them) from the database, would I have a full compliment of mods for all units and infantry in CMAK?

Seems you are very prolific and I would assume you have all bases covered. Would this be a correct assumption?

Also, any terrain packs you guys would suggest to be the best to round this out?

sorry not trying to hijacck this thread.

That 'final Battle' very late G was me doing whatever I wanted no matter how crazy - you know, for fun! (I sometimes forget I'm supposed to be having fun working on these mods.) If I can just stop struggling with the camou scheme there's going to be a 'proper' 3-tone ambush scheme late G with properly closed hatch uploaded soon. With two version of exhaust mufflers. :D