Italiani?????

Hey the Italians should have their own thread. I recently found a group of Spanish CMBO/CMBB players who were having problems with the scenarios due to the language barrier.

The game is the important aspect not which language it is discussed in

Which gives me an idea for CMIII

Originally posted by massimorocca:

Hmm, il problema delle munizioni....

Non so se sono autorizzato a dirlo ma tra le tante cose della futura patch ho letto questo, spero di essere perdonato

* Troops imported into a QB have ammo reloaded but only to the percentage

set in the QB parameters

Oustanding!!!!

Thanks Massino

Originally posted by Ryo:

Usare un topic su 20000 per noi italiani significa trasformare il forum in una chat italica e con ciò escludere tutti gli altri?????

Ma dico,siamo impazziti?????

Se non volete scrivere,siete padronissimi,ma non esageriamo.

E poi,visto che giustamente la lingua italiana è la più famosa e più usata nel mondo....

Ma per carità.

Ok per la mail,ma non capisco quale sia il problema.

Volete scrivere e parlare in inglese????

Avete 20000 topic,volete parlare con italiani e usare la nostra lingua????

Usate il topic.

Insomma...

Fate voi....

Ryo

Looks like you truly don't get it!

The problem is that it is not *just* between Italian speakers and the rest of the world english speakers.

Similar attempts have been done already in the past for other languages. Fact is there are literally tens of different languages in these forums.

Shall we start having in the Forums danish threads, swedish, german, finnish, spanish, portuguese, greeks, arabic dialects, french, schweitz deutch, austrians, brasilians, mexicains, ... and these are only the idioms I have met in few years of CMBO/BB.

Surely others are represented as well.

If allowed for one language it would and should for all of them and THEN we would all get CRAZY wandering through the forum to look for a thread we could understand.

capisch?

:rolleyes:

[ April 04, 2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Seahawk-vfa201 ]

Since we just announced CMAK I will once more be searching for native Italian (and other language) speakers to record dialouge to be used in-game.

If you have a good speaking voice and can ACT (that is important, if you cant act don't contact me) and also have decent computer audio recording equipment then please contact me directly at matt@battlefront.com and I will get in touch with you with what I need and how I need it.

Hi, I'm "Audace", and I'm using a new nickname since I've had to format my whole hard drive, and strangely the forum couldn't recognize my email.

Ciao a tutti gli Italiani

Amedeo, it's been a long time we've lost contact.

I'm sorry but I've had quiet an hectic period lately.

I haven't seen Francesco in a while now, he's another old member.

Great news Matt! ;) Actually an AWESOOOOOME news!

I'll see if I can contact the other 2 friends of mine who did the voice for the Italians in the Desert mod for CMBO some time ago...

We could create something, or modify some of them.