cmmos ruleset installation

I d/l'ed all the ruleset's and thought I had installed them but when I go to cmmos and select b to b I am told that no rule set's have been installed.When I go to cmmos in explorer and click on the cmbb folder it shows the ruleset's.One interesting thing is that the building and misc.rulesets have no bmp's only disc.and text.Cmbo has no problem,when I click on it in explorer it show's the ruleset's just like cmbb but has a lot more bmp's per ruleset.If I remember right cmbo's ruleset's were self-installing because I don't remember having any trouble running cmmos for cmbo.Can anybody help I have'nt downloaded any non-cmmos mods because I don't like the hassle of backing up my bmp folder{limited hd space}

Originally posted by kevsharr:

I d/l'ed all the ruleset's and thought I had installed them but when I go to cmmos and select b to b I am told that no rule set's have been installed.When I go to cmmos in explorer and click on the cmbb folder it shows the ruleset's.One interesting thing is that the building and misc.rulesets have no bmp's only disc.and text.Cmbo has no problem,when I click on it in explorer it show's the ruleset's just like cmbb but has a lot more bmp's per ruleset.If I remember right cmbo's ruleset's were self-installing because I don't remember having any trouble running cmmos for cmbo.Can anybody help I have'nt downloaded any non-cmmos mods because I don't like the hassle of backing up my bmp folder{limited hd space}

Kev,

Make sure that you set the pulldown on the initial screen to Barbarossa to Berlin. Hit the configure button. Choose the Rule Set tab (at top of screen). Then use the add button, find the ruleset on your hardrive and hit Open. The new rule set should show up on the tree on the left side of the screen.

Some rule sets do not come with built in rules. The rule files are copied into the ruleset when you load individual mods.

Jeff, aka Speedbump

Other Means,

Rule sets are the files that tell CMMOS what to do with the bmps and all that. You can get that and all other CMMOS needs fullfilled at...

http://www.combatmission.com/cmmos/cmmos.asp

In each section the top download should be the rule set. When you start up CMMOS for the first time install the rulesets first.

Hope that helps